Can we have a graphics settings optimiser? Sick of fiddling with settings I don't understand

I guess with the way I set my CPU and GPU loads, I have not been subjected to the “performance changes” that so many people seem to have. The biggest change I noticed since the last sim update is that I can now set my vsync to 60, up from 30, and still have room for the CPU to process and send frames to the GPU, so I’m still getting 30 on the ground, but 48 in the air. Also, I was able to reapply overclocks to my GPU again, but with core clock -15 from what was stable in FurMark. You still have to downclock from whatever the synthetics give you to keep the sim stable.

For anyone curious as to how I keep my sim stable and stutter-free, the info is all in this thread: