Cannot hear ATC in the A310

I know we are getting way off base here, but how are the AAU1 improvements cosmetic?

WT added a massive amount of functionality to the Garmin units featured and to the CJ4, Longitude and, I’d forgotten, TBM-930.

They didn’t add liveries and new textures, which would be cosmetic. They added sophisticated sub-systems modeling and the Garmin units nearly identical to real-world working units.

While I understand your concerns for wanting bugs squashed — believe me, I do. I was QA on a number of flight simulation products and I have a vested interest in this bug seeing as I wrote it up here: A310 ATC/ATIS/ASOS Audio Issue — there are separate teams that make up the entirety of this simulator’s development. That has now grown to include 3rd party developers building 2nd party aircraft, such as the A310.

It seems rather strange to diminish the hard work of WT, who have nothing to do with the A310, and what they have given us in terms of depth (surely you appreciate depth, else you wouldn’t be flying the A310, yes?) in order to condemn the, apparent, lack of attention you’d like to see made to this bug.

That is a drag, and I’m sorry you see it this way.