CJ Simulations Eurofighter Typhoon released

I almost forgot to thank you! Was a perfect fix, life is good

1 Like

3 Likes

Mate and I had the same idea! Although your screenshot looks considerably better.

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I have a question regarding the controls of the Eurofighter.
When giving a control input with my Warthog Stick the pitch and roll changes are very rapid and rather abrupt.
I tried to reduce the sensitivity of my stick a bit via the ingame menus however it fells only as if the FBW would increase some kind of deadzone and the control inpud with its abrupt beginning and speed stays the same.
During low speed control it is okay but with the FBW autotrim it feels more digital like pitch, no pitch or roll, no roll than a smooth movement.

PS Stick hardware is not broken or something.

Is there maybe as well a Discord or something for support?

Rgds PC

9 Likes

Wow nice flying! Wish I could try that once as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This question may have been asked a zillion times but is there a way to hide the pilot avatar? I don’t want to mess with the weights just to get rid of that 3d avatar

Crew visability switch, right console near the front marked “A FLASH” next to HUD Day/Night mode switch

Somehow didn’t work for me

excellent formation flying!

do you guys hang out on msfs or vatsim

That formation shot was from a community flight from the DC Designs Discord channel. There are lots of great pilots superb Dev support and a great community DC Designs

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Justflight update:

Changelog V0.1.8

- CUSTOM SOUNDS BY SIM ACOUSTICS!!!

• Flight model: Revised variable camber produced by Flaperons/Slats/Foreplanes deflections and CL/CD Ratio.

• Flight model: Pitch rate and roll rate reviewed vs dynamic pressures.

• Flight model: Revised Rudder stability at subsonic and supersonic speeds.

• UI: Corrected airspeed indicator between 850 and 900 knots in which there was no yellow stripe.

• UI: Fixed VFR MAP not displaying.

• HUD: Redone Pitch Gradations.

• HUD: Corrected Climb/Dive symbol Behaviour.

• Fixed Lock/VV Functionality.

• Screen Reflections added and textures resized to cover the edges (Special Credits to DCDesigns).

• New Liveries Added (Special Credits to Reaper7645, Dassadles & SikXskillZ):

• Eurofighter 2000 First Livery, ZH590
    • Italian Air Force 500th
    • RAF 6Sqn “100.000 hours”, ZJ947
    • Luftwaffe 100,000 flying hours
    • Luftwaffe Tiger Meet, 2021
    • TaktLwG 31, `The Quadriga
    • Royal Saudi Air Force, Saudi National Day 91
    • ALA 11, 100,000 flying hours
    • Austrian Air Force, 100,000 Flying Hours
    • Luftwaffe JG71 Red Flag

If all goes well, the Marketplace update will be on March 2. :crossed_fingers:

Edit:
I have been confirmed that due to the high volume of submissions, they will not be able to test the update in time to launch it on March 2, so we will surely go to Thursday March 9.
I apologize for the delay. I am sure that you will be able to enjoy this update on the agreed date.

7 Likes

Really like the new sound! Sounds awesome can’t wait for the update to come to Xbox

3 Likes

Is this aircraft a good buy as ive seen mixed reviews of it?

Love the new sounds and liveries ! But ground handling is strange now. Can’t steer in any direction when on ground. Is there any switch I had to turn therefore ?

Thanks

Sebastian

1 Like

Same here, hardly any response

1 Like

If you start a flight on the runway you now need to turn NWS nose wheel steering to low or high it’s a button on the left side near the throttle sticks

3 Likes