CJ Simulations Eurofighter Typhoon released

Such a great plane on xbox, thank you so much for making it.
A bit like the post above, do you have any plans to add any more liveries? I was fond of the RAF camo on the ‘other’ eurofighter

3 Likes

I don’t think it currently does, but someone named Reaper in the Typhoon Discord channel is putting out a ton of liveries, you may want to request it there.

Our pleasure and very glad you were liking it!

The intention is to implement more functionality in this aircraft in a modular way through several updates: MDE and DEP submenus to be added, as well as MHDD menus to be added, etc.

Addition of new liveries is a fact, but always based on real ones (never fictitious). And of course the necessary corrections to be made in textures, animations, etc.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

…i had a couple of CTDs on xboxseriesx…flying the typhoon…

1 Like

…buy both.

Visit our Discord channel, so we may try to help you.

That’s cool to hear, this and the harrier are really making me look forward to the future of the sim.

I found this, seems to be the one that inspired Bredok3d
" 29(R) Squadron Centenary Typhoon FGR.4 ZK353 ( April 2015 – at least September 2015 )"

1 Like

I went ahead and purchased the Typhoon from the marketplace last night. It is fast and fun to fly around in. I think on the outside, the aircraft looks a little blurry. I hope to see the jet improve graphically with update (s).

1 Like

This jet module is a flying dumpster fire. The cockpit instrumentation completely disappeared (Looked like it was off) and when I would switch views, my instruments would briefly show their displays then immediately go into an “off” mode again. The flight model seems wonky, the jet is unstable in flight and the external flight views are poorly modeled. For instance one view shows the inside of the jet, as if I am sitting inside of the engine. It needs some work, how can I help?

ETA this instrumentation blackout seems to occur in VR or desktop modes. Running Asus 4090 by the way.

Hi @DeathSquid42 , I am sorry that you are not having a good experience with it. From the terms in which you refer to it, I don’t think you can help us either. The only thing I can recommend is that you ask for a refund as soon as possible. But do not let too much time pass to request it. Thank you.

6 Likes

We take note. Thanks for your report. :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

4 Likes

Anyone else having performance issues on Xbox series x? Flying around the UK low is causing stuttering of the terrain I tried the same in the FA18 and no stuttering happens

7 Likes

4 Likes

Does anyone else just get the default airline pilot instead of the fighter pilot? If anyone knows a fix, please let me know!

go into your options and change the pilot from default to one of the military options

Ah it’s the co-pilot avatar I need to change! Thanks, I was trying the main pilot and nothing was happening

@CodenameJack447 besides the performance issue i absolutely love this jet thank you and well done

1 Like