CJ Simulations Eurofighter Typhoon released

I don’t see how that is anything to do with lift dump? The position of the switch shouldn’t have any effect while airborne.

I’ve respectfully stayed away from the discord since I’m not a customer and am happy to consider that their space.

The posts here have been (largely) intended as constructive criticism. If I seriously wanted to troll they’d have a very different tone.

Thank you so much for your explanation, now I get it! Still in love with your Plane…flew for hours today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really glad to read that. There is nothing that produces more satisfaction to anyone than knowing that his work provides hours and hours of fun to others. I’ll keep my illusion and hard effort to improve this plane day by day. thanks for your support!

6 Likes

amen brother

1 Like

Far be it from me to repeat myself but I love this plane. Jack., you have done an excellent job. Thank Cantona again :joy::joy::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Still haven’t managed to land the tricky wee batard yet but practice makes perfect (maybe)

1 Like

They’re not remotely contradictory. Flight model, avoinics and visual fidelity are all independent of one another, and I’ve said previously that there are perfectly good reasons for the first two to be simplified in MSFS. However there are no good reasons for the latter to be compromised as severely as I’ve demonstrated it is here. I’ve also tried to focus on genuine errors rather than subjective quality.

My frustration is simply that I would love to fly fast jets (and the Typhoon in particular) in MSFS, but am not willing to accept what I perceive as unjustifiably low standards in certain aspects of the product. This is a discussion forum after all, and I don’t see why I shouldn’t share my opinions in a civilized manner. Other posts have been far less respectful.

1 Like

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
But if these products dont meet your exacting standards of pinpoint perfection maybe you should try to build you own? Then i think you can judge the quality of others work

6 Likes

Responded to the above privately :slight_smile:

To be honest that was most unexpected

I guess thats why you attempt to pull apart the work of others. Well i hope you have some success for your efforts but im an xbox pilot so i will stick with trusted developers

3 Likes

Very fast and cool aircraft. Probably the fastest in the sim marketplace on the Xbox. When I experience stutters, my heart starts beating faster because sometimes that translates to CTD and other times, the Typhoon makes it through the stuttering.

I find the automatic push back request quite helpful. Thanks Jack.

The green and black livery is beautiful. I can’t wait for the updated version with the correct afterburner sound and other improvements.

5 Likes

If it gives you satisfaction to know that your plane brings hours of fun, then be satisfied in that I am loving the Typhoon. I was hesitant at first as the plane IRL hasn’t been on my list of fav’s, but since adding it to my hanger, I really enjoying it. Thanks CJ!!!

8 Likes

OMG thank Cantona it’s not just me

2 Likes

“you must practise, my children”

2 Likes

Hi Jack,
thanks for the nice bird. I must honestly say I am a little surprised that you have done the Eurofighter (i expected the first well done EuFi from INDIAFOXTECHO) but I was very pleased when I read that. However, I found a mistake in one of the paintings.

This is a jubilee painting for the 55th anniversary of the Boelcke squadron (TLwG31 “Boelcke”)

but under the cockpit there is the emblem of the squadron Richthofen. (TLwG71 “Richthofen”)
Here you can see a picture of the Original Bird

There is no emblem of the Richthofen Squad.

Custom Liv. (wip) - a usual german EuFi of the TLwG31 Boelcke at the airport Nörvenich (Cologne / Germany) The emblem of the Squad “Boelcke” is at the vertical fin. Only TLwG71 “Richthofen” is flying with the emblem under the cockpit.

more outline at the cross - more outline at the numbers. In the moment the numbers and cross are not at the right position but i will finished it today.

It´s done - standard german EuFi - TLwG31 “Boelcke” 30-98 - Nörvenich Airbase

Hey @LesGSektor, I’m so glad to hear you’re liking it! :slight_smile:

I apologize for the mistake with the livery, I that note so that it can be corrected in the next update. The idea is to expand the list little by little and correct the defects that were reported. Take care.

4 Likes

Loving this Aircraft its superb.
I bought from the marketplace but i cant find the manual?? Has anybody got a link for the manual. Much appreciated

1 Like