CL 215 by Roland Laborie

Hi,

A few words to clarify the situation: Roland is a very good friend who publishes like me on pilote-virtuel.com . He is the author of the famous Rafale on FSX which made a lot of talk.
We are both French creators and have both developed similar aircrafts in the past, including the Canadair CL-215.
To differentiate us, Roland chose the CL-215 with piston engine and I took the CL-215T with turbo engine whose flight model is more complicated to transcribe correctly.
The project I am working on currently, includes two SAGQ aircraft: a Canadair CL-215T and a Canso PBY-5A (Aircrafts from SAGQ : Canadair CL-215T and Canso PBY-5A).
My Canso is already very advanced and I expect to release a Beta version by the end of the year. It has a correct flight model, the instrument panel is at 40% of progress, two textures for the 702 and 712 SAGQ aircraft, advanced water management with weight management (lightening the total weight of the aircraft) during operations, retardant and water effects that I developed.
If you want more informations : go on the link above where I can speak of my works or on http://frenchvfr.free.fr my homesite for my creations.
Here it is the post for Roland’s stuff.

7 Likes