Cockspur Phenom 100 Master Thread

Mod edit: Thread Title Edited to Capture Production Status of Product - this should serve as the Master Thread for the jet.

From the Cockspur Facebook Page:

The PH100 has officially left Alpha and entered Beta.

We have no release date yet, but we have set the price at $26.99 when it finally releases.

Some features:

• Custom G1000 NXi

• FADEC simulated using WASM

• Precision made flight model

• Bags and passengers visible based on weight added to the aircraft

• Fully decal liveries

• Blank model and textures for painters

• Dynamic registration on all liveries

• Static objects

• Sounds recorded from the real aircraft

• Combined checklist/static elements toggle that can be pulled from the sidepocket

• Developed with the help of IRL pilots

XSeXwQO.jpg
B1Y4lce.jpg
cG6WtmH.jpg
UvVIPwA.jpg
krfANzg.jpg
44J218s.jpg
fanhOo5.jpg

13 Likes

Should I get this or wait for the FSREBORN version? I think they are developing both variants.

FSReborn is doing the larger Phenom 300E, Cockspur is just doing the original Phenom 100. So it would be your decision to make.

Me personally, I’ll be getting both! I love the Phenoms!

1 Like

I love the 510 so I’m in!

2 Likes

I will wait for fsreborn 300! Base on what I’ve heard Cockspur is not on the same ball park. Not even close!

1 Like

The 100 so similar to the existing HondaJet that it’s not worth my money. On the other hand, a 300 with essentially the same flight deck would be a welcome addition.

AvAngel just released a review video and provided a link to the Cockspur site for purchase, but I don’t see it available. Does anyone else have a working purchase link?

Edit: Their FB page shows a release time of today at 2301Z.

How are folks liking the Phenom? I finally got on the website and was reading the product details.

This concerns me a bit? I get realism, but sometimes I just want to fly and skip cold-n-dark.

This aircraft is designed to be flown from a cold and dark state. DO NOT USE RUNWAY OR ANY AIR START, ONLY START YOUR FLIGHT FROM THE RAMP!

If you use any start other than from a cold and dark state, we can not guarantee full function for your flight.

1 Like

They said on discord that they dont plan on addressing that since the start up is very easy. Im still going to buy it cause i want a phenom lol

1 Like

Are they going to get better sounds? These are pretty rough.

I dont think the sounds are that bad. honestly, I dont think ill need to replace them with ftsim sounds when those come out XD

1 Like

Hmmm maybe the video I saw mis represented them

AvAngel released a first-look video that showed “By Cockspur” on both the liveries and the MFD splash screen. Does the production release have these?

The dev said she had a older version of it, and yes it still has by cockspur. I didnt even notice they still had that till u brought it up lol

Hello All

I’m having a bit of an issue here: The plane would not catch the GPS course…
I am quite used to this kind of AP - and I also watched some YT reviews and I seem to do the same but still - not catching the course. Any ideas?

1 Like

Based off the MFD, you didnt input it into the fms. You used the free flight map to make a route? Also did you try going direct?

You did not intercept the GPS track. You are too far away from it. You need to heading mode to the GPS track which is to your left. GPS is greyed out on the PFD, showing that it is waiting to intercept the track.

Yes - I did the flight plan in LMN and then loaded it in msfs prior launch. Was hoping it would be loaded into the fms

So it wasnt loaded into the FMS? i never do it that way, you never know if itll buf out or not. It doesnt take long in the sim

I crossed the gps course multiple times at a 10 degree angle as usual