Community feedback towards developers

That is very true. Which is why i think it’s better to have someone go over the post and pick out the actual information and leave out all the useless comments and present that to the devs, rather then telling them: “here’s a thread with 1200 messages in it, go read it”.

Secondly, i have seen such threads which mostly contain very useful information with very little chatter on the side. A very good example is this thread, where these mad lads found a problem, tested various scenarios, and finally found the root cause:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/poi-very-late-rendering-draw-pop-in-solution-for-asobo-to-fix-in-this-thread/368281
But it doesn’t seem like that thread was picked up by the devs. Maybe they haven’t got to it yet. Maybe they thought there’s nothing useful in it. Or maybe they did pick it up and just haven’t told us about it. Who knows? All i know is that rather than sitting here wondering exactly why the devs or the CM haven’t reacted to that thread, i’d much rather try my best to improve communication. Maybe it’s the right thing to do, maybe it’s wrong of me to try. But that’s the good thing about communication: if i’m wrong, you lot can tell me as such :slight_smile:

Again, very true. Which is why it would be helpful to have someone comb out all the chaff.

3 Likes