Crash when uploading at airport

Every time that I tried to load the game at this airports KHWO, KFLL, KMIA, I have bought and downloaded KFLL, KMIA by the way. When I tried to load it, the game freezes. When I load to any other airport, it loads fine but for example when I make a flight to KMIA or KFLL or KHWO from KYEW, which I bought too, the scenery becomes blur. This is outrage since I have paid to much for this simulator. There are others that are facing the same and the development team is not doing anything to solve or respond back.

Hello @Aleemosi1974 .
As the #bugs-and-issues category is reserved for core sim issues, please contact the 3rd party developer support directly or use the #third-party-addon-discussion categories.
E.g. When will my third party scenery work?

Now I have posted an issue and it got taken out thinking that it was solved. Here is the post again.

Every time that I tried to load the game at this airports KHWO, KFLL, KMIA, I have bought and downloaded KFLL, KMIA by the way. When I tried to load it, the game freezes. When I load to any other airport, it loads fine but for example when I make a flight to KMIA or KFLL or KHWO from KYEW, which I bought too, the scenery becomes blur. This is outrage since I have paid to much for this simulator. There are others that are facing the same and the development team is not doing anything to solve or respond back.

So this is not an issue of third party addon. Is an issue with FS2020. Because I even took off all of the addon and it did the same.

Interesting.

Body is too similar to what you recently posted

Ineresting.

YEs it is interesting since the one I posted fist got deleted. So I posted again. Is that an issue?

Hello @Aleemosi1974 .

Can you confirm, that in the in-game content manager, none of your add-on airports are listed and your community folder is empty?

I’m actually redownloading FS2020 after deleting and reinstall windows 10 and redownloading FS2020. Hoping this fixes the issue. It started when it downloaded the update for the latest FS2020. I had no add-ons. It was working before the update.

It’s possible the issue is with the scenery addons you bought. I have read some sceneries have issues with SU5, and they will need to be updated.

Reinstalling the sim probably won’t fix anything, sadly, but what I would do is retest KMIA but do not re-install that addon. If the default KMIA works, only then try reinstalling the payware KMIA.

1 Like

I have deleted Windows 10 and reinstall. I am currently reinstalling FS2020 to see if I can fix it. I’m going to try that way first then install the addons.

Don’t put the addons back! Just fly those problem airports default. If they work, then put the addons back to test. You have to try the two configurations to work out whether it’s the addons or not.

If you crash without them, it’s not the addons. If it crashes when you push them back you just found your culprit.

Ok, what if it crash without them?

Then it must be something else, but at least you know it isn’t your addons. There could be many reasons for the crash, sadly. I would also test without any Community addons either, at least during your tests.

There is a very similar thread here where others are reporting similar issues:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sim-freezes-when-trying-to-load-into-airports-airfields/432811/

I suggest contributing to that thread as the issues are so similar.

1 Like