Crashes back to Xbox Series X Desktop

I have the same problem

Hi Guys,
My home airport is also LSZH, but everytime I do an ILS Landing Approach with the A320 Neo, the game crashes and sends me to Xbox home menu.
It happens always before the landing, so after having invested 2-3 hours of flight time. Anyone else having this issue? I play on Xbox Series X and have delete cache, downloads etc. I basically deleted and re-downloaded everything. But nothing seems to be helping.

Is someone else having the same issues when trying to do an ILS approach? Is this a common issue?

If someone here can help, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

I have the same problem

Tons of CTDs on the beta build now Xbox X and S .

1 Like

It was working excellent 2 weeks ago. My issues have been around only since then.

3 Likes

I think it started to crash when „Game of the year“ was introduced.

3 Likes

I just de-installed and reinstalled MSFS on Xbox series X. But still crashing and CTD!
Daylight robbery, I want my money back!!!

3 Likes

More and more threads on this now…looks like the DLC is causing a lot of them…:it looks like devs can’t test properly before they release. They don’t have the same setup environment as we use….until Microsoft acknowledge this it’s just going to get worse

3 Likes

An example of degraded performance.

Does anyone have even poorer performance in the menus?

I reckon they need to re-design it because even the Series X doesn’t handle a simple thing like a main menu very well. It’s so slow and laggy to navigate around now, worse than ever before.

Before even loading into the Sim, the hardware is already well taxed.

@Deeran6458, I think we’re definitely getting those constant crashes back. Definately wasn’t like this a few weeks ago, they were definately on the right track back then.

2 Likes

My issue is with the CTDs. I can live with the menus not being super quick etc…I want to be able to use DLC without it causes system crashes. It’s clearly down to the fact the devs are not able to test and it’s down to Microsoft to check

2 Likes

Hmmm I have yet to have a CTD in the Beta and I seem to be running smoother overall.
Did you delete your cache after each update?

What add on’s are you using?

The only bug I have is with the Beechcraft starting cold my one engine won’t start correctly, it’s backwards and when it does just after take off my panels go out

Did you go into content manager and update?

Hmmm not my experience at all.

I had CTD from day one with the Neo. That plane has bugs that need fixed. It’s the only plane that has issues for me

Beta does nothing to resolve the CTDs. I have been testing and the same issues occur…the problems lie with the DLC and the ability for the devs to test it properly. So many examples, if I fly into LCY OrbX with London scenery I CTD before touching down….so many issues here…I have pod a fortune for the extras and they cause the game to be unusable.

I have tried all work arounds, clearing cache not evening having rolling cache all issues are repeatable. If I remove DLC and use base game things improve massively

1 Like

I even uninstalled the game and re-installed, and still doesnt work or help.

Nope this does nothing….I have also tried many times….removing some of the DLC may help…either way the root cause should be investigated urgently

I currently have no add ons installed, still crashes. Not sure what other DLC I can remove…

Strange I only get them with DLC. Have you checked content manager?

Can you replicate the crash over and over? If so what is the scenario.

Scenario:
I take off with my A320, weather doesnt matter since it crashes no matter what weather, then fly around a bit and then when i start with the landing approach, right before touchdown the game freezes for 2 seconds and then black screen and Xbox Home screen. Game crash. Need to restart the game.

I have had the CTD on final….what airport and are you sure you have absolutely no DLC whatsoever?