Crispy's Liveries

Nice. Wish we had a C-46 for the sim.

3 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the de Havelland DHC4 Caribou in the colours of VH-BCF of Ansett-MAL.

Now available for download at

3 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the Cessna 414 Chancellor based on the livery of Tanana Air Service’s Navajo N316HA.

3 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the Piper Turbo Arrow III in the livery of N643MT.

2 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the de Havilland DHC2 Beaver in a blue and orange livery. Wheel, Float and Bush versions included.

3 Likes

Community request repaint of the Cessna Caravan in the livery of Movil Air from Peru. As this aircraft was used in Australia as VH-BFT that livery is also included.

1 Like

Community request repaint of the Airbus A320 NEO in the livery of Northern Air Cargo based in part on the livery of NAC’s 737 N320DL.

1 Like

Community request for the repaint of the Piper Turbo Arrow IV in the livery of VH-HSN pof Aspire Aviation based at Caloundra in Queensland, Australia.

1 Like

Community request for the repaint of the Douglas DC6A in the livery of Northern Air Cargo, Alaska.

2 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the Douglas DC6A & DC6B in the livery of Alaska Airlines. Come fly a classic aircraft in a modern livery.

2 Likes

Community request repaint of the de Havelland Beaver in the livery of Auckland Seaplanes’ ZK-WKA.

3 Likes

My Jaguar Bonanza liveries now include support for the 3 Analog Bonanza versions and the option to use your own tail number.

Update now available for download at

9 Likes

What a pity that this beautiful livery got stolen and flightsim.to isn’t doing anything about it.

Thank you so much for all your amazing liveries @BilingualHarp7

Thanks Tim. Unfortunately Flightsim.to have decided to refuse my request so I have started the process to have all my content removed from Flightsim.to. With all the strife they have been in recently you think they might have taken more effort to retain a prolific uploader like myself. Its really a bit embaressing for me as during all the recent strife I was an ardent supporter of Flightsim.to. Seems my loyalty was misplaced. Live and learn.

6 Likes

Oh, I must have missed that report. Someone is trying to profit off your work? That’s a major downer, you do a great service to the community.

Do let us know where you might be hosting in the future, should you continue to provide us with these awesome repaints. :+1:

1 Like

This is all extremely disappointing and frustrating - it’s like your best friend turning out to be a massive jerk.

Be sure to let us know where you’ll be hosting your content.

I do absolutely loathe having to go back to keeping track of a million different little websites to find my favourite content again, but with flightsim.to continuing to alienate both creators and ‘content-enjoyers’ the end does not appear in sight yet. More creators will follow suit, no doubt

What a ridiculous reply from flightsim.to! It is an insult to doubt that your excellent work is copyright worthy. They certainly have no clue what they are talking about. I really wonder why they treat one of their best content creators like this. Unbelievable.

At least the theft has basically removed his file.

I hope you will find another place to share your great work.

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. Keep up your great work.

1 Like

original page: Is FlightSim.to defending copyright infringement? - Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) - The AVSIM Community
two gifs created by Tim

everything is summed up in a single image
they will seriously have to equip themselves with glasses at flightsim.to

3 Likes

Thanks. Every picture tells a story.