CTD after latest update (Update #5)

Perfect here as usual… Great update thanks Asobo… :clap::clap:

1 Like

Try to update all items in Content Manager. It’s may be help

I solved the CDT problem by unplugging my logitech pedal which I used as a rudder

2 Likes

Most of us can’t even get to Content manager because sim crashes while loading.

4 Likes

So now i did the Update and CTD loads about 75% then black screen and poof!
You guys are something else fix 2 break 10 this is really bad!
! I paid $150 for this…

3 Likes

I can’t even download the update!

I’m not sure if it’ll help but make sure Windows and your graphics card drivers are both up to date.

I also get a CTD right after the Japan has Landed screen.

1 Like

same here :frowning:

Same… Srsly :angry: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

First flight after update - took off, landed. Sim took me back to main screen and then I got a CTD.

:slight_smile:

At least you landed :slight_smile:
I tried TBM. CTD when trying to set up ILS approach into Garmin 3000. I just pressed Activate and CTD.

same here CDT right after the Japan screen

1 Like

Guys try tu unplugs all USB devices expect mouse and keyboard … that helped for me

1 Like

Someone fixed this by these steps in FB group. Not sure what virtual memory has anything to do with it.

Increase the Virtual Memory (Pagefile) on your system
In the Windows Search bar, type Advanced system settings and open the Control Panel.
Make sure you’re on the Advanced tab.
Click the Settings button from under the Performance
On the Performance Options box, go to the Advanced tab > Performance
Click on Settings
On the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives
Click to select the drive on which Windows 10 is installed (by default C:)
Click to select the Custom size radio button.
In the now-enabled fields, type the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile in megabytes (MB) according to the physical memory present in your computer.
Click Set and then click OK.
Restart your computer.

Having the same issue as everyone else posted above. crashing at around 80%. flight this morning before update released had no issues. The update broke something. I’ve reinstalled and rebooted… no change. cleared out community folder, rebooted, no change.

Hi, just installed the last update (1.10…), but when loading any scenery MSFS CTD.
Thanks for any help,
Fulvio

problem after the sim started if you plug in den USB devices then the sim crashed with CDT …

1 Like

Try changing your Sound Playback to something else (and then back again) in Windows.

Apparently the CTD is caused by an audio driver issue.

1 Like

How do I get in touch with the dev team. I’d like to give them a piece of my mind.

I spend a great deal of time and money on this sim only to deal with a CTD on load after this latest patch.

This is my emotions talking. Not my brain.

LOL

4 Likes