CTD's with Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000258a8a9 Faulting process ID: 0x32b4

so, after deinstalling the flyinside helis I had two stable flights where I had my CTD before … .

today flying again IFR over Austria I had another CTD with the same (new) exception code… 0x000000000245b669

So I digged deeper into what I changed in the first days of january. I am deinstalling now step-by-step the new add-ons (or refreshed ones)

Found this interesting bug topic … I deinstalled exe.xml and could also launch the msfs with no problems; after 3 starts it still did not reibuild the exe.xml (like the content.xml - it is still missing for me now for a couple of months) …

However, another interesting thing was that I launched my msfs on the 2nd of January whereas it asked me to change every setting again (it erased somehow again all of my in-game the settings) … I was lucky that all the joystick settings were this timed saved, last time I had to re-set them too.

So, something did change my core settings in the sim, but I still have no idea what it was. This something is hitting me (again) with these new CTD’s