Dearth of genuinely appealing content in Xbox marketplace

you might have missed that I wrote the contrary, but again, this topic is not whether YOU like or need RXP’s products, it is about the “dearth of genuinely appealing content in the Xbox marketplace”.

To the topic question, I’m citing RXP as an example of an experienced vendor, for 20 years, with a renown expertise which warrants in my opinion at least considering this expertise could bring to fruition “genuinely appealing content in the Xbox marketplace” which is not necessarily, or even not at all, anything Garmin either.

You seem to consider RXP Garmin’s is the only thing RXP can do and I understand the impression you might get. However RXP expertise goes well beyond the Garmin products, among 3 major simulators and 14 different versions, and over 20 years.

For example you’ve said that you’ve never heard of Flight1. Here is some information: RXP has been the developer of the entire avionics, systems and gauges, including the photo-realistic graphics, of the award winning and acclaimed Piper Meridian nearly 20 years ago already. And speaking of the ATR for which I’ve read your comment (see below), Flight1 was the first company securing the licensing rights to make the ATR 42 for Flight Simulator and guess who was the developer under contract… the same Hans who is now working on the ATR for Asobo…

So I believe we all understand you don’t want nor need RXP products, but I can’t find in any of your last 3 comments in this topic anything debating the topic question either. Instead, you seem to highlight the only reason a couple few of the cited vendors products are not welcomed according to you is only because they are overpriced.

Do you believe price is the reason there could be a “Dearth of genuinely appealing content in Xbox marketplace” and this is what this topic is about? Do you share this opinion too?

2 Likes