Decent 767-300?

Is there a decent working 767 out there other than the -400 from CS?

Imagine a parallel universe with one Fenix team creating an Airbus A340, another Fenix team developing an Airbus A350 (which is making the whole flight sim world crazy of anticipation because never before was any proper study-level A350 ever created for any simulator!), a third Fenix team creating an A321 freighter with IAE V2500 turbines based on the Fenix A320 a fourth Fenix team made, a 5th Fenix team developing an Airbus 767-400… unfortunately in the real world we have only one Fenix team out there. :smiley:

But I have read about at least two Boeing 767 in the making some time ago, it might take a year or two until release.
So unfortunately there is no Boeing 767 available yet.

At the moment, I’m not aware of any 767 models announced publicly. However, the 757 is in the works by a couple of developers. The 757/767(200/300) shared a common cockpit and rating. Hopefully one of these 757 developers will naturally progress to the 767.

Hopefully a worthy successor to the Level-D 767 from the FS2004/FSX era.

2 Likes

But there is this:

And both 757 and 767 are almost the same aircraft so sooner or later we will get some truly fine planes :slight_smile:
Epic! Turning into a Boeing fan when seeing these beautyful beige-brown cockpits, the seduction is really strong.

2 Likes

Wow looks good but nearly another year.

But you will get a cockpit with a nice warm-coloured carpet inside!
Not rusty oil-smeared bolted metal floor. This significant plus in comfort should be worth the wait…

1 Like

I was hoping for Level-D 767 MSFS, that would be a dream as I loved the plane in FSX. But it is not going to happen :frowning: That 757 looks like a nice patch to the wound though :slight_smile:

What would really patch the wound would be this:

But I have some suspicions why Captain Sim is not releasing this, this airplane is one of the ultimate highlights of prepar3D, and prepar3D and Captain Sim have a tight business relationship. That´s why Captain Sim is simply not allowed to release this, but only simple arcade substitutes barely reminding an “airliner”.

In old FSX times Captain Sim was the best of the best! I was only flying Carenado, Captain Sim and PMDG in the old days…

1 Like