Decreasing trust level

I needed 2 years to reach level 2 and I am MSFS player since day 1 and playing extremly often. So its really way to hard for even engaged players to communicate and vote properly in this forum. Anyone else who thinks like me?

2 Likes

Hello,

Your forums trust level does not have to do with your activity in Microsoft Flight Simulator. It has to do with your activity in the forums.

In order to reach trust level 2, one of the things you have to do is reply to at least 8 topics. You just had your eighth reply today, which is how you became a TL2 today.

So, now you can vote for whatever you would like!

2 Likes

To get above active member you need to have 4k likes 100 topics and cut down a shrubbery with a herring … wait no, I’m full of it.

2 Likes

Shrubbery with a herring🤣

2 Likes

A herring sounds good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Trust Level 3 is recommended by moderators. Generally and not necessarily all of this, but those who are helpful to others, helpful to moderators by helping keep the forum organized and follow the Code of Conduct, are key things we look for in recommending TL3. :+1:

TL3’s do have some additional perks.

4 Likes

I hear the salsa bar is amazing.

2 Likes

I crashed into some shrubbery just the other day, but no herrings were in it…

I think I’ll start a wishlist item to have the Graphics Settings menu item “Grass and Bushes” changed to “Grass and Shrubberies”.

May as well ask that they add Herring to the Fauna category too.

While you’re at it, ask them to calibrate airspeed relative to the African or European swallow.

And make Camelot a POI.

2 Likes

reply then levleup

Laden or unladen?

3 Likes

I think we’ve all gone a bit off course from the original post. :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe @PopleXXL post has been answered by @N316TS