Deimos G39 Griffin

I do believe that I have already disabled all the helpers.

1 Like

I posted earlier, put still have issues taking off from airports that have marketplace addons.

Any reason why, or anything I can do to fix apart from remove them!

1 Like

Hello! I already sent an update to microsoft that should fix those bugs; but due to holidays is still on pending… hope that once will be out will fix all.

That’s great thanks, I’ll look out for it.

1 Like

Absolutely love your jet, great job! However, the pitch and roll feels slow for a fighter jet. Any way to remedy this like turn off fly-by-wire or something?

Reacts slowly compared to other fighter jets both old and modern.

Can you suggest something please? @DeimoS987

1 Like

In the update that is coming should be a bit better but the problem is the fbw … the only suggestion is to fly it and lear how to anticipate it, the fbw has a very small delay, that it would fly as you wish…

Sorry for that i am trying to fix also that!

1 Like

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

So there’s no way to disable FBW for now it seems?

Nope sorry

Cool. When’s the update coming?

Hello I really like this aircraft but I have found out that there is a light that is floating in the air and you can see the light in the HUD wich feels kind of weird. The light dissepears when I turn of the navigation lights.

I have also found out that there is something wrong with the strobe light beacuse the engine is flashing white. The strobe also flash inside the cockpit. Hope you can fix this but, thank you anyways for an amazing aircraft.

1 Like

Msfs crashes when I use Hungarian liveries, does this happen to the rest of you?

Hope soon…

1 Like

As well will be all fixed with the update! I sent it to microsoft the 31/12/22….

1 Like

Hahhaha :rofl: your console or pc do not like it hahah

it seems, hahaha

How many Gs can this thing pull anyway? Mine seems to be struggling to hit 8 Gs. Aren’t russian jet fighters extremely manueverable and capable of easily exceeding 9 Gs?

Well, this is not russian first, than the fly by wire, as for real one, limit to 9g maximum the G that you can take… also because except Maverick in the film, is very difficult to fly over 9G … plus if you fly in hard mode you should have black vision arround 7.5……

Wile you are limited arround 30 degrees on aoa

My pilot does black out at around 7.5 G which seems pretty accurate as anything above 5 G IRL is very, very uncomfortable.

The jet in the game, however, struggles to hit even 8 Gs. I think with the upcoming update and perhaps the possibility to toggle FBW off, we should be able to get all wild with it :smiley:

Are there any planned updates to this, or a roadmap of any kind? As of now it seems perfect flyable, but a bit oversimplified or lack in some details(engine nozzle does not change positions at all for example)

Otherwise this is a pretty fun jet for just zipping around in, and is easy to fly.

3 Likes

It’s great but feels sluggish and unresponsive when you want to quickly change direction or pitch up sharply to get the Gs going. It doesn’t feel like a fast and agile delta wing fighter, sorry.

Deimos said the flight model will be improved in an update but don’t know when that is.

Deimos, camoh mann! I bought the jet nearly a month ago and don’t feel like flying it as it is not agile and responsive like the real Griffin. When’s the update dropping?

@DeimoS987