Disappointed in Sim Update 5

After the last hotfix, the game is still broken.
A massiv visual downgrade.
It’s a shame.

4 Likes

2 exact spots one right after flight sim was released and now after su5, both settings are ultra the change to worse:

5 Likes

Nothing has changed for me after Hotfix 2. It’s still the same ■■■■■■ scenery and textures. I keep looking at this image of before and after São Paulo and think: what do these guys have in their minds to ruin what was going so well?

4 Likes

As far as I’m concerned I’ve been missold this sim. I was not expecting so many issues.

Mine is looking and flying fantastically well now, in pancake mode and VR, the last hotfix done wonders for the Sim and I fly for hours with no issues whatsoever… Great job Asobo :+1: :beers:

4 Likes

I have no idea how you manage that…things have never been as bad as this in 12 months.

1 Like

Yes. You are completely right.
This game is broken after SU5.
A massiv visual damage.
Many bugs.
And more.

6 Likes

I just did some flying and the textures are terrible. It doesn’t even look like the same MSFS I bought. Unfortunately, stopping flying and waiting for better news.

3 Likes

me too, couldn’t be happier. Great performance and great visuals.

Must be something you’ve set wrong. I am perfectly happy with both my performance and visuals. Running VR with smooth clear action that’s better than before the 1st patch.

This is with reprojection ON which use to make visuals a little fuzzy.

Yes, of cause.
After the last Update (SU5), the game is broken.
There is a big and massiv visual downgrade.
That big, that i cannot fly anymore.

You can see the downgrade, if you compare FS2020 with maps.bing.com!
Make it and you will realize it.

2 Likes

So far i am also happy with the performance and quality after the hot fix 2.

Oh my god, have you tried configuring autopilot in any airliners, they sincerely “arcaed” this simulator for XBOX and threw back everything that was properly working in the past. I’m so unsatisfied with this latest update, please bring back the old “panel clicking mode” or let us pick which method we want to use. The new “click and drag” using the mouse method has completely ruined the experience for me. Not to mention that I spent two moths since the first appearence of the sim to be able to make it work and get a solution from zendesk, and now this.

Graphics lowered and disconnection problems have appeared. You may design a “game” for the XBOX but keep PC users out of this unusable patches and major updates. Let us uninstall this update so we can go back to when the sim was working.

4 Likes

You can
General Options>Accessibility>Cockpit Interaction System, Select “Legacy” Instead of “Lock” don’t forget to apply and save before going back to flight.

3 Likes

Calm down dude.

Accessibility - Cockpit Interaction System. Choose Legacy.

1 Like

Thanks!! Been dealing with issues form the beginning!! At least old system is back in action!!

Thanks for the help!! Hope they fix the other issues soon!!

No worries :wink:

Sooo, I have been flying a few times after the 2nd Hotfix. At first glance, I was quite satisfied but after trying out a few different places with different time and weather, the sim seems still kind of… bland.
I don’t know if it is the colors, the reflections/shadows, or the faulty AA. Could be a mix of everything.
In my opinion we are still far from the visual fidelity we had prior to SU5. I hope we will see an improvement for the next few Updates.

6 Likes

they should roll back the PC version to SU4, or at least as an option to those who prefer it.

4 Likes