Discussion: March 25th, 2021 Development Update

Actually, the local along with everything else looks great :rofl:, its being unable to fly there properly in an aircraft, before I’ve even had a pint, that irks me :laughing:

1 Like

:joy: thank you!

I believe it’s a FE according to the T’s & C’s though there’s a clause saying that could change.

1 Like

In either case, a free 3080 is a free 3080. I’m pretty sure you’re not complaining either way. lol

Enoy your prize! Well done.

Not in the slightest! I’ll happily accept whatever 3080 turns up at my door!

Many thanks Crunch!

4 Likes

It’s a great shot, congratulations. I’m only a bit jelly as they say, still 2nd in the Overclockers queue for a 3080 - been 2nd since January and in the queue since launch day :sob:

This is the post I really wanted to see in this thread! Congratulations Mr. Fuzzy

1 Like

A 1.03GB update is now loading in the MS Store.
Looks like we’re under way - fingers crossed everybody!

3 Likes

It’s Pavlov’s dog. And we’re the dogs lol!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Ouch! I really hope they get the stocking issues sorted soon! Suppose its terrible timing really with the release and covid etc. Thank you very much though. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks @NewfieSmokester! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m all over it like a crisco cowboy on a slip’n’slide.

And before anyone asks…

Yes, the Steam version is always updated a bit later than the MS store version.

Downloading…

1.03Gb in the store, looks like no in-sim update - just loading up normally

2 Likes

it is downloaded now at 20:08 Greek time Europe

Nothing my side :cry:

76T here we come…

1 Like

Well, since my home computer is running, Steam will be updating automatically for me, so it’ll be ready when I get home.

Fingers crossed that it actually resolved the performance issues.

keep us posted Gordon!

Keep us informed.

Although I have a feeling the fps black holes will likely be solved, along with the general stuttering.