Discussion + Poll: World Update IX: Italy (1.25.9.0)

Thanks mate, nice and quick job

This problem is on every photogrammetry city world wide, so would you please fix Helsinki for me? :wink:

-eelis-

Will we ever get rid of these steps in the water?

4 Likes

This should help solve your problems.
Full restart with user profile removal helped solve my issues I had months ago.

I was assuming this was a problem relative to the revamped cities of italy only, will see what i can do.

2 Likes

What aircraft is that?

Wow! What a massive undertaking that could be

Forcing vegetation deleting in specified areas is not an hard task, but yeah quite tough for the entire planet. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I saw these artefacts on most of lakes I landed :pensive:

Circling arouind Malta and St:Julians where I got engaged back in 1995. I really do enjoy this scenery. Also - my stutter is almost gone with both vsync ON (in NCP) and gsync on for my gsync compatible screen (LG 27GL83a). Its really smooth for me. Still stutter when using hat to look around though, but smooth with mouse. the mouse is still a bit “slow” when panning around - should be as fast as mouse cursor (but not an WU IX issue)

GotGravel Vertigo

2 Likes

Posted this in the other thread but we are currently investigating a certain crash on Xbox Series X|S and Xcloud on startup:

If we receive any more info on this particular crash we will post it there.

1 Like

Thankyou very much for your help sir.

I will give it a try later on.

Ah. So those of us flying through the European equivalent of IguazĂș National Park when flying through Italy on the Xbox will probably have to wait a looooong time.

I have the same issue

Trust me i wish i could make it just like in a sec. But unfortunately, i don’t have enough resources and time, basically
 :sweat_smile:

All i can say is, hoping Asobo will push a global hotfix asap.

3 Likes

One guy fixed 4 cities all alone in less than 2 hrs, I wonder why Asobo can’t fix those trees for us xboxers
I suppose it’s never gonna happen.

12 Likes

Haha no worries mate you’re already doing part of the developer’s job for them
 I think you’re entitled to some of their salary :joy:

7 Likes

It was a dream

World Update IX: Italy and Malta - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

And NOW

[OFFICIAL] Real vs. Sim Screenshots - Community / User Screenshot Gallery - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thankyou Asobo/Microsoft for Cime di Lavaredo (Dolomites)

1 Like

Who knows. It’s just a silly error that I am amazed hasn’t been picked up before release.

They’ve made a truly amazing thing here and when it works to design it is, I’m not kidding, a jaw dropping, awe inspiring experience.

But the operative word in that sentence is ‘when’

2 Likes