Discussion + Poll: World Update VII (1.22.2.0)

As with all other world updates you have to “Buy” it first.

1 Like

Like Razalom has written: The Update is in the MARKETPLACE in the FREE section :wink:

1 Like

nothing in the MAERKETPLACE!!!

Its there, I am downloading now

Nailed it, thanks mate!

it’s not there, otherwise I’d be playing instead of writing here

In marketplace, click on paid

I too thought there was no update. I downloaded the game update via Xbox store, then downloaded the updates in Content manager. But I still did not see the Australia update. I found it lurking in the marketplace under FREE and WORLD UPDATES sections. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Glad someone read what I said :slight_smile:

OK so after a long wait since the start of this sim, we finally have the Australian scenery with the Harbor bridge and many other landmarks.
Download of WU7 and AU pack was smooth and no issues. Flying over Sydney I can see the harbor bridge, only to find that the road from the south that leads to the bridge is cut off.

I cannot see any boats or sailing crafts even though I had set my Traffic “Ships and Ferries” to 50

Is anyone experiencing same issues?

1 Like

Australia is not a sim update it is a World update

1 Like

I thought I saw mention that YPEA had been cleaned up, but it seems worse now to me. There is even a building at the threshold of runway 18L…
… and a lot of the coastal waters in the new sat imagery is badly white from the Sun angle when the pictures were taken so it really doesn’t mesh with the water it connects to.
Other than not having a nice YWLM and YMML still looking pretty rough, its amazing to fly VFR with!!!

Yeah trees still out of the ground roots dangling down above the ground

File Zendesk Reports – Scenery is the one thing that seems to get fixed quite quickly if you file,

1 Like

Just flew from Ayers rock and the landscape is 2 different colours.

Did you turn off photogrammetry on purpose?

I don’t have the screenshot at hand, but if you fly one of the new landing challenges (the dirt strip, epic), you have a big “wall” in the scenery directly behind your approach :wink:

The sun will do that

Hope your enjoying my Qantas livery for the JU-52. Ju-52 is always good for slow scenic flights. Try deleting your cache in the setting it might fix the satellite textures of that area.

1 Like