Discussion: Sim Update 3 (1.14.5.0)

This one is fantastic!

Does it mean their interpretation of the 10deg bug problem was this bug in their code base and since they solved this bug in their code base, they thought they solved the 10 deg bug without actually knowing what it is we are talking about in these forums and therefore begging the question why we are loosing time reporting?

Or

Does it mean this is an unrelated bug they have corrected but the specific 10 deg acceleration bug correction is still not released and won’t be until WU4 or a hot fix in between?

I find this really really puzzling not in terms of not being able to correct bugs, but in terms of is there really someone able to comprehend the reports we send via Zendesk or via Topics with votes, able to understand what it is about, and able to translate this into technical explanation to a sufficient level so that developers can more effectively understand what it is all about.

I’m sorry to insist on this but I believe the 3rd party developers are able to cope with understanding the link between simmers feedback and simulator function, and this further strengthen to me the idea of the shared source approach I’m exposing for the next Q&A and which you can support in clicking the heart icon here:

Live Dev Q&A: Guided Question - #61 by CptLucky8

6 Likes