Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

Mine is in a download loop since last night. My download speed is less than 5Mbps. all previous updates went fine. I guess there’s a first time for everything.

@Killamarshian. @BillUp72. Totally agree. But even given they are default, the airliners are stunning to look at, just frustratingly fun to fly. When helicopters are introduced with this scenery…oh boy…Can’t wait!

It’s how Zendesk works. It’s a third-party platform that is used by many developers. It’s not something Asobo or Microsoft made.

Hi, I’m in that “update-loop” and need help:

• Windows-Restart doesn’t help
  • Run the APP as ADMIN doesn’t help
  • Deleting contents of USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP doesn’t help
  • Deleting content of C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache doesn’t help
  • Searching the entire PC for “pc-fs-base-bigfiles-0.1.73.fspatch” doesn’t help

Thanks for the answer. And then I already began to worry.
Can’t fix it?

People are unhappy because these patches are breaking more than they fix for a lot of people. They’re just bad.

Why is this a hard thing to comprehend for you?

As paying customers we have a right to get working software, especially for add-on aircraft that you can’t fly without some kind of workaround or community fix.

If they delayed releasing 80% of the aircraft until they were properly tested we wouldn’t be in this situation.

If they didn’t rush the release with outstanding bugs alpha testers reported we wouldn’t be in this situation.

I’m such a fan of this sim and even I am getting ready to shelf it until a year passes at this pace.

2 Likes

Yea because I just performed a flight from LFPG - LSGG and the A320 worked great from takeoff to landing. Good to hear its working for you now.

2 Likes

A320neo functions correctly here as well.

4 Likes

Of course it didn’t

maybe it comes with the update and not with the patch?

Stating the obvious, so apologies, but have you tried the “only 2 aircraft” fix in the known issues:

Clean all your caches.
It’s something you should do after every update. Asobo should add it in the release notes.

As well as going to the content manager to download the new patches.

They have - they say it was an error, it wasn’t meant to be in this update, and they have apologised - Forum Announcements: Bugs/Issues, Moderation, and Feedback Snapshot

2 Likes

What exactly is it that is, in your view, wrong with the current patch?

Very good update Asobo, nothing negative to report from me, the sim with Mooney is a joy to use

5 Likes

I agree with everything you say here other than:

Unfortunately, l’m pretty sure that these complaints are not limited to teenagers, although they may be limited to people who haven’t matured to adulthood yet :grin:

For press any key - check you’ve not got a controller button stuck or something - someone else had the same behaviour and that was their “issue”. My solution to press any key is very simple though. I press a key. Works every time!

5 Likes

Hi Mfs! I have a high en computer, but the performance is still dreadful i have try everything , from forums, youtube, nivida chat support.
I have inteö core i 9 10700k, RTX 2080 TI 11GB , Ssd 970 evo, 650 mbit internet speed, 144 hz g-sync screen.
The cockpit is still lagging very much when im turning around in the cockpit…

1 Like

What´s happen?!? Since yesterday, i cant download the patch or play FS.
And YES, i have restart my PC.

Greetings
Theo

I have written a TO DO list of things to check after each patch/update. It can help avoiding a few traps.

I have the same Problem.