Discussion: Update #6 (1.10.11.0)

Nice idea putting a watermark on that ■■■■ fps counter. Genius work.

3 Likes

Amazing discovery, I must say. I wish all my MSFS problems were already solved or so insignificant that I had enough time to worry about the picture on the UI. Don’t worry it’ll change with the next world update.

2 Likes

My 1080ti with high-end setting have better FPS then this video lol

CPU limited…

1 Like

Good morning to all, I have a problem and I would like you to help me,I have the Game Pass on PC and it turns out that I only get two planes, I don’t have the A320 NEO for example, There will be a solution for this because before it was not like that from one moment to another after the updates I only get two planes, thank you

This may be one of the known issues.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016027399-KNOWN-ISSUES-Last-modified-Nov-10-2020-

@smothjazzboy : Log out on the Xbox app, and log back in again. Reboot the game. Click on your name in the top right. Make sure you are connected to a server before going to the flight plan screen. Everything should be good then.

This also applies to live weather. I’ve noticed that if I go to the flight plan screen, and see no clouds over the world, I can return to the menu and click on my name. At first I see ‘…automatic…’ listed as the server I’m connected to. Then it can change to ‘North Europe’ or whatever, but if I’ve already been to the world map before this happens, I’ll get no live weather without rebooting and ensuring I’ve connected to a server before accessing the world map.

I’ve learned that no clouds on the world map means no connection to the servers, no matter what the game tries to tell me.

1 Like

thanks for help!

For anyone noticing graphics downgrade, make sure to check your graphics settings and check that they have not been changed. In my case, every time I update my NVidia graphics card driver, it resets my MSFS graphics settings to HIGH. I always have to change it back to ULTIMATE after driver update.

You do not seem to be able to reset the graphics settings. Although I change the values from low to high, the graphics do not change at all. I’ve noticed that the ■■■■ useless gforce experience software keeps resetting the graphics to low despite removing the game optimization. Needless to say, I’ve reinstalled the nvidia drivers 5000 times. i can’t solve the problem. even if i put the xbox app offline i can’t reset the graphics and worse than fsx it looks like 2004 now!

is the bing data switched on?

1 Like

thanks for your help:
this is my impostation:
nvidia gforce experience game optimization off.

Is it working again Was it turned off Bing data? my buddy turned it off after the update.
there is also an update for Xbox and Gaming Services

That image is autogen scenery. That means you have no connection to the servers OR the satellite imagery on bing maps is so bad in the area that it has no choice but to revert to autogen instead. This can happen when the satellite imagery has a cloud obscuring the ground too. No alteration to your graphics settings will fix this.

Whenever you see roads cutting through farms fields in random ways that make no sense, like in your screenshot, it’s autogen scenery. So you are either not connected to the servers (for whatever reason), or you have ‘bing data world graphics’ turned off, or your connection is so weak it can’t download the data.

You posted lots of pics, but not one showing that you are connected to a server, only that you are telling the game that you want to be. Click your name on the main screen to see which server you are connected to. If it says ‘…automatic’, then you are not connected to anything.

Goodnight , please help me I am desperate, I just installed the game and my autopilot is not working on the Airbus A320, any solutions please!!!

2 Likes

I’m not stupid!!!
I was stupid enough to format everything and reinstall.

I have read some other posts in this thread and I am not sure what is different for me, but this sim just continues to improve with every update since the buggy updates early on. I am very much so enjoying this sim and am super excited to see what amazing things the next update and the US World Update will bring. Thank you MS and Asobo for this amazing sim.

I just bought the simulator 2 days ago and yesterday when I finished installing it, I started in MDSD, the clouds blink and I didn’t install the 747 either, which is supposed to be included in the Standard version, attach a video on my YouTube channel, I’m trying to reinstall it. Yes, keep going like this

2 Likes

Hi I got the same problem after reinstalling simm today.But after I launched Mfs I open content manager and download remaining airports and aircrafts which wasn’t been installed in the first place.Hope that help😉

and the clouds blink you like that too?