Discussion: World Update II: USA

Working great for me. Well done Asobo.

I typically move the contents of COmmunity to my desktop in a temp folder. After the udpate, I start moving stuff back into the community folder a couple of items at a time based on their order of importance (to me). I start with the G1000/3000 mods, then plane mods, then scenery, and finally liveries, restarting the sim between each group. That way if I get a crash or issue, I know exactly what category caused it and I can start to diagnose in more detail as to what particular item caused the issue.

Wait a secā€¦ are you implying with that screenshot that we can now fly under bridges, without hitting that ā€œinvisible wallā€? :slight_smile:

Yep, I do the same, although of late only been running with 3-4 mods and no extra airports - so not a big task. However, renaming is a quick way for those who seem to see it as a lot of work to move the folder. I donā€™t know why they doā€¦

Anyone tried reisntalling the navigraph beta data yet? Any issues?

This one you can. There are some others - e.g. the Bridge of America (I think itā€™s called that) over the Panam Canal. I think there are others - but those are specific POIs. I donā€™t think you can flyi under the autogen or PG bridges

1 Like

nice i thought it was my mistake,Hotfix soon?

No kidding. If you move it to a location on the same drive, itā€™s basically instant with about a 2 second wait time for it to be done.

But it is what it is. Some people just donā€™t know how to computer properly :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How does this affect those of us who already bought the KATL upgrade on the marketplace?

downing USA scenery got stuck, my guess is server overload. I can cancel but it says it is own so I will wait

Yes same here you are right. :frowning:

1 Like

Noticed too. Solved exactly like you did.

Lucky me that i already have the update and the USA packet :laughing:

Iā€™m I doing something wrong? I can no longer use the up and down arrows for cockpit camera straight up and down (Z axis). Also the Carenado Mooney M20R still does not work correct.

2 Likes

So it seems that the AP problems on approach on the a320 are finally fixed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IS your controller profile still selected?

I have not changed anything.

Excited to fly through Yosemite and around DC! Update looks awesome!

That bug is not ā€œbackā€ it has always existed since the Alpha. Once in a great while it will work on a second flight, but rarely. Since there were no changes to Live Weather in this latest patch AFAIK, I would not expect to see any change in this specific bug.

CTD so starting again, the update got in ok

got it now, one took a minute to get it, that is what was odd

You saying you havenā€™t changed anything and just use the default settings? is this correct.