Discussion: World Update II: USA

Normally, the dialog boxes are crystal clear.

I’m in 4K.

2 Likes

Is that 4K? My 2K looks like this

Which looks normal to me

So must be a 4K issue

Yeah, that’s the one. I wonder WTH happened to me? Mine was fine before. I haven’t changed anything in visual settings. Weird…thanks! Are you using an ultra-wide monitor?

No, standard 2K 2560 x 1440

4K. I always load my flight plans from LNM and noticed it instantly.

3840 x 2160

The sim is broken because YOU have a problem in your install? LOL. Some guys.

1 Like

I’m at 5120 X 1440. Menus used to stay at standard resolution but now they stretch across as if trying to get to the full width. I’m on a separate machine typing this so I cannot screen shot it. Trying to fix my TCA.

5 Likes

Please, let’s keep this civil so we can get things fixed, a.s.a.p.

2 Likes

Have you tried changing the resolution and changing it back? I tried nVidia surround across my 3 screens and didn’t like it but when I changed the resolution back it was all weird for a bit until I reset the resolution properly and did a sim restart

The sim is crystal clear and paints perfectly.

But, the text displayed for ATC is also very low-res. 3840 x 2160.

1 Like

So here we go again a new update. And back to cant fly the citation as the fuel just drains from 100% to 20% in 30 mins of flying. So how is anyone suppose to do a flight in it. And WHY every 2 weeks are things broken. Also cant adjust the cockpit height in the sim anymore. This is just the worst way to update software. I still have to fly about twice as many flights to get a few to work from beginning to end.

1 Like

Same here too.

Again looks like a 4K issue - my 2K subtitles look fine

It’s not just a 4k issue. I’m running 3840x1080p and my dialogue boxes look like garbage, stretched completely across the entire screen. Same goes for any tooltips and text when hovering over switches and gauges with the mouse in the cockpit.

4 Likes

Thank you, that’s what I saw too.

The proposed workaround is the best option at the moment. This is what I did before reading your message. :upside_down_face:

A small fix to come?

See this post.

Just go into your keyboard settings and add back the missing key assignments or reset to default. Easy fixed.

2 Likes

Are the roads looking better now? Not as green as before? Or am I another victom of the “Asobo-effect”?

Have you tried windowed? What happens then - just press ALT+ENTER. Try that and then press ALT-ENTER again - might reset it? Or try a full PC restart - I in 2K and not seeing the issue so can’t try these myself

Did a short flight over Washington , still as green as the amazon

Can’t speak for him, but I get the issue in both windowed and full screen mode.