Drzewiecki Designs Washington and Moscow Finally in Marketplace!

I have been waiting forever for these to show up in the official Marketplace! Just bought both - they are exceptional!

4 Likes

I bought one a few weeks ago but I won’t spend anything until this sim is fixed… Do as me : wait

1 Like

I don’t see what that has to do with fixing the bugs - the scenery is there or it isn’t. That won’t change the fact that bugs need to be worked out.

Sales will tell

1 Like

If you don’t want to be part of solution and simply contribute negativity, you are part of the problem. What are YOU doing to help Asobo iron out the issues? I have submitted a bug report about crashing at negative altitude - LO AND BEHOLD, it is now fixed. But your negativity is really adding to the tiresome atmosphere on this forum lately.

3 Likes

Sorry. I just bought the premium because I wanted to contribute to the development of what I was considering an amazing new FlightSim. Then I bought the Moscow scenery because I know how drzewiecki design do such a good job at designing scenery and I flew once in a while in Russia to enjoy it. I have throttle, yoke and pedals. I sim since many years and spent money on a lot of add-ons.

1 Like

No worries, mate… We all want this sim to be successful. It will take patience. I am happy I am able to enjoy it now despite the flaws.

1 Like

To tell you the truth I will be more than happy flying actually as I did until patch 1.9.3.0 then coming to this forum.

Im buy this scenery on flightsim store near end of august.

How and where i can get last update on this scenery ?

Any possibility for move this addon from flightsim store to FS-Marketplace for me ?

You can get the latest version where you purchased the add-on. No, you can’t “change” it to the Markeplace - completely different vendors.

I bought Moscow scenery, but I see large groups of white buildings from a distance.
When I’m close, this building is really good.

Why? :frowning: