Edit: Patch details incoming on the 27, According to support release also 27th - Follow Instructions if you use liveries and custom scenery

uh you do realise it is a dolls for the first month only.

I don’t know on which information this is based, official Microsoft/Asobo or is it your own feeling?
Because I’m pretty sure that an update or patch wil not touch the Community folder.
That’s why they call it a Community folder. Not for backing up the whole folder every time a update is pending. So please don’t spread information based on your own feelings.

Maybe read ? Its what support told me. It has to do with the aircraft.cfg we use that overrides the official one, means if the official one is update and the custom one overrides it then you end up using wrong info that is why you have to move it duringthe patch. Not that hard to understand but hey if you dont want to do that then dont. Just relaying the advice given by support.

1 Like

Never had this bug over months.

Copy the entire folder and edit the aircraft.cfg so there are no conflicts with the original one. Then put that folder into the community folder

You guys really need to stop using the words “development update” when talking about an actual game update.
Anyway, thx for clearing up the confusion.

so bro you have someone you know if microsoft or asobo that told you this?

5 Likes

Our Development update on the 27th will include details on the upcoming patch. The 27th is not the release of the patch. Thanks!

30 Likes

that’s sad … it’s not as if you didn’t have enough time to repair some things …

3 Likes

The insanity of this thread.

We need to let the officials of the product speak for themselves.

I’ve had to post that before.

10 Likes

not even liveries?

Since the release my game crashes on the loading screen. I was never been able to make a single flight.

I really hope they will fix this type of issues before adding more content.

1 Like

Could you please update the banner with this and lock the post?

6 Likes

When I asked this, my comment got reported. :unamused:

Other “games” are not often revolutionary in terms of tech design and implementation. Patience is key, just like if you’re flying an airplane in a realistic manner.

1 Like

@EllsGaming

When you say the entire folder at what level? Are you referring to the cj4 folder in this folder:

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore

And take that entire folder and copy it to the Community folder after editing?

Or should I go deeper into the CJ4 folder?

I mean asking for a patch then moaning about it when one comes along. Really?

Why don’t MSASOBO stops this communication BS. CM comes with a update about an update that will tell when the update is going to be release.

6 Likes

Whats the right size for the patch then? 100kb? 10Mb? 5Gb? I mean if it was a small patch I bet there would be lots of people moaning to say that they can’t possibly fix all the bugs if it is only 1Mb or something. Can we not give them a chance?

2 Likes

It’s about 90gb. You can check it already in your content manager.