Edit: Patch details incoming on the 27, According to support release also 27th - Follow Instructions if you use liveries and custom scenery

that’s sad … it’s not as if you didn’t have enough time to repair some things …

3 Likes

The insanity of this thread.

We need to let the officials of the product speak for themselves.

I’ve had to post that before.

10 Likes

not even liveries?

Since the release my game crashes on the loading screen. I was never been able to make a single flight.

I really hope they will fix this type of issues before adding more content.

1 Like

Could you please update the banner with this and lock the post?

6 Likes

When I asked this, my comment got reported. :unamused:

Other “games” are not often revolutionary in terms of tech design and implementation. Patience is key, just like if you’re flying an airplane in a realistic manner.

1 Like

@EllsGaming

When you say the entire folder at what level? Are you referring to the cj4 folder in this folder:

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore

And take that entire folder and copy it to the Community folder after editing?

Or should I go deeper into the CJ4 folder?

I mean asking for a patch then moaning about it when one comes along. Really?

Why don’t MSASOBO stops this communication BS. CM comes with a update about an update that will tell when the update is going to be release.

6 Likes

Whats the right size for the patch then? 100kb? 10Mb? 5Gb? I mean if it was a small patch I bet there would be lots of people moaning to say that they can’t possibly fix all the bugs if it is only 1Mb or something. Can we not give them a chance?

2 Likes

It’s about 90gb. You can check it already in your content manager.

So you think that a 90go game will suddently go up to 180go and blow up all of our SSD? I call BS on that.

2 Likes

How do you know that? It says the size of the core package, and that it can be updated. Not the size of the update. I think incremental updates are possible, i don’t think we have to re-download the game with every patch?

2 Likes

Actualy the CoreContent package is 79.80 GIB, is not update size

2 Likes

In the past it came out the following day so you never know.

I think that’s simply stating the current core size, not what is ready to be installed. My guess is there will be a 1gb or so update to fix many of the common issues. Either way, we’ll know tomorrow what’s in store for us.

1 Like

Hopefully you’re right

anybody knows a list of yesterday’s (27.08) fixes ?
i hope it will be a lot…

We aren’t at the 27th yet not in the UK anyway.
And as far as I know, no update has been released or is due to be released on the 27th, they only plan to tell us when a patch is being released. This patch is only to fix issue’s people have had with downloading/installing the sim and crashes. So wouldn’t hope for to much more probably been hard at work sorting these issue’s.