Experimental Sim Avionics Air Manager Instruments and Panels

Experimental sim Avionics is pleased to announce the creation of a new Discord server and the release of its first panel set on the Sim Innovations store. Please see details below.

Experimental Sim Avionics has launched a Discord server (Discord) in conjunction with the release of its very first Air Manager panel set (see below). Please come by and say hi.

Very pleased to announce that the first Experimental Sim Avionics panel set is now available for sale from the Experimental Sim Avionics store. This first one is for the wonderful Cessna 414AW from FSW. Other panels should follow on in due course.

3 Likes

Purchased!

Thanks @Sling380

1 Like

Really well done. Having all instruments for all the different possible variants of the planes plus 5 different layouts make this a no brainer for this price. Congrats on the launch of your first payware panel.

cracks whip

Now get that DA62 panel out the door!

2 Likes

To enable the many panels that have been developed by Experimental Sim Avionics to get out there quicker that was happening with the Sim Innovations store a new store has been launched at www.experimentalsimavionics.com.

There are 10 initial panel sets there and some others are following on in the coming weeks. You’ve probably all seen the ones that have been up on Youtube so most of those will come along with a few new ones either in the works or on the to-do list. It takes a considerable amount of effort to produce each one so please be patient. I’ll be sure to announce any new panels as they go up on the store.

2 Likes

A week on from the Experimental Sim Avionics store launch its a pleasure to announce a NEW panel for the store. Today the Cessna Citation Longitude panel set was added. So if you are looking for a nice fast business/personal jet and want cool Air Manager panels for it then look no further.

2 Likes

Snagged them immediately!

Another great release!

I jumped on this immediately as well. Great work as always, good sir.

1 Like

Another NEW panel for the ESA store. Today the Daher Kodiak panel set was added. This is a truly glorious aircraft to fly and even more so with these Air Manager panels. The MSFS variant features the ESI-500 standby instrument and this is reproduced as a native Air Manager instrument. Support for the x-plane version by Thranda has also recently been added so its cross sim capable. All round a true favourite.

2 Likes

My cockpite layout using the ESA Longitude panels. Great job as usual, Tony.

1 Like

Hi Tony,

I bought the Caravan 208 panel. Thank you for this excellent product.

I use the panel with the stock Asobo aircraft. When I start the engine, the fuel shut off valve works correctly. But, if I stop the engine and try to start it again, the valve in air manager does not work (change), and no reaction in the sim.

I also suggest that the image change from open to close should be more visible, like the one found in the Kodiak 100 panel, which is also excellent.

Thank you for your support. Regards

Richard

Hi,
Support can’t be provided here as MS don’t allow that. You can get any help you may need on the ESA discord server. With that said I’ve had a quick look at that operation and it appears to be working with both the engine on and off here. If you can reproduce the steps to make it happen consistently please make a post on the discord support channel and it can be investigated further. Experimental Sim Avionics

HI,
Thank you for your reply.
I will follow your suggestion.
Regards.

Another NEW panel set for the ESA store goes live today. A few of you have been waiting for this one so very pleased to announce the arrival of the TBM panel set. The DC-3 panel set has also been recently made available so come and check either out at the following links.

2 Likes

Pleased to announce the BN-2 Islander panel set is now available in the ESA store. This popular aircraft is used all around the world and is often seen doing short hops between islands and mainland. You can now enjoy this with all the Air Manager instrument glory.

BN-2 Islander Panels - YouTube (edited)

1 Like

Very pleased to announce the Piper PA-24 Comanche panel set is available in the ESA store. This much anticipated release brings Air Manager panels for the A2A Simulations MSFS version of the aircraft and provides panels for all the avionics variations selectable from the A2A tablet.

2 Likes

It’s been a bit of a wait but the De Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter panel set is now available from the Experimental Sim Avionics store. De Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter Panel Set. Compatible with the RWD variant for xplane and the Aerosoft variant for MSFS.

1 Like

She fly’s again!

3 Likes

Pleased to announce the Cirrus SR22 panel set is now available from the Experimental Sim Avionics store. Cirrus SR22 Panel Set. Compatible with the default SR22’s for both MSFS and xplane.

1 Like

Thanks for all the great work you are doing.

Hey,
would be a pack for the atr72 would be possible especially the overhead panel?