Extreme flickering and stuttering since SU14 (seems related to Frame Generation)

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no, just used it for the video to show the fps counter

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

tried in safe mode with all mods disabled and the issue did not occur yet. I assume it has to do with CPU usage or video memory usage.
However everything worked fine until SU14 even with mods and addons, so the issue must be related to recent changes.

Brief description of the issue:

a few minutes after starting a flight at a gate the performance gets extremely bad and I have huge stutters and flickers when panning the camera.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://streamable.com/o4i4bt

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load into KEWR (Drzewiecki) or CYYZ (FlyTampa) airport with Fenix A320 or FBW A20N and start at gate.
Load FSLTL live traffic.
Just wait or prepare for flight and after a few minutes the issue occurs.
It happens whether I use live weather or a preset.
It happens wheter I turn Bing Maps live data on or off.
When I switch Frame Generation off and on again, the issue stops for a few seconds but comes back.
When Frame Generation remains turned off, it does not seem to happen yet.
I need to use DX12 for Frame Generation, so please don’t suggest to use DX11 (it worked fine before SU14 for a whole year).
Before SU14 this issue never happened to me, so it seems to have something to do with recent changes.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

it occured the first time with nVidia driver 546.29.
Since then I have reverted back to 546.17 and the issue still persists

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080, 15.99 GB GDDR6X SDRAM
Intel Core i9-13900K
32 GB DDR5 SDRAM
MSI MPG Z690 FORCE WIFI (MS-7D30)
Microsoft Windows 11 Home (x64) Build 22631.2792
Samsung SSD 980 Pro

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

after SU14 (1.35.21.0)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: