Famous Flyer III: Beechcraft Bonanza V35

Nice! I need this one … a V-Tail Bonanza is one of my favorite aircraft. I never flew the G36 with the regular stabilizer that comes with MSFS, because the glass cockpit is hideous, and the BRSim one wasn’t an option. That one was a mere approximation that looked like someone was trying to model a Bonanza from memory … and not a photographic memory, mind you. :wink:

1 Like

First impressions: I love it. Sounds are nice and meaty, doors and window open, it flies nicely, it’s got a nice suite of instruments and of course it looks great inside and out.

I’ll let other people comment on The Numbers and whether rivet x is in the right place, but I think it’s great. Quite happy with it, for £12, come oooon

12 Likes

is the cfg file encrypted too?

1 Like

Has just popped up on the store from nowhere from Carenado and Microsoft…any good?

Does it have GTN750 support?

That’s not always a good thing :wink:

That seems to be the fashionable view, yes.

I fly pretty casually so don’t look at flight envelope or it being an exact replica/study model however the first flight had on xbox using this was amazing. Probably one of my favourite GA planes to use now. Definitely not on a level with the Kodiak for example in system depth but for the value and such a beautiful looking plane I think this is one of if not best yet in a partner series. I just hope when use on PC can use the PMS GTN750

2 Likes

Just got it after the surprise of seeing it on the Marketplace. Tried to fly it and all was fine until I engaged the autopilot. It plunged right into the ground. ■■■■. And I am not even a doctor!
Not sure if there is a problem. I checked all my settings but I’ll have to try again later. Perhaps I had the V/S set wrong. Wonder if this will allow the PMS50 GTN750 like the other Carenado models have?

8 Likes

One of my favourite real aircraft
Beachcraft Bonanza

3 Likes

Plane rocks. One kinda nasty bug though - if you’re mousing around the cockpit, and you use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out, you’ll notice that you can highlight (and subsequently move) the trim wheel through the wood-trim dash panel. It’s like there’s no collision detection letting you know you’re on top of the panel, it thinks you’re spinning the hidden top part of the trim wheel. This almost just killed me :slight_smile:

beautiful plane going to purchase now thanks for posting your shots

1 Like

Amazing machine! Fantastic cockpit! Carenado quality, which is the best for Me! I will buy it tomorrow. I’m excited!

2 Likes

Anyone having any luck flying VORs? Can’t get the instrument to display horizontal guidance.

Good to finally have a nice looking ‘Forked tail doctor killer’ in the sim; Carenado’s does not disappoint. Looks nice, handles nice… can’t complain.

2 Likes

I can’t find a reason to buy this since I already own both Bonanzas by BRSim Design…I don’t really need a 4th bonanza. Oh well

This one actually looking like a Bonanza as opposed to a cartoon of one is a reason.

3 Likes

The others have always looked fine to me.

Quick look

7 Likes

Nice, thx, which airport dit you land?