Favorite Single Engine Prop for VR?

So having answered the original question earlier I’m going to give two more slightly less appropriate answers, because although not quite answering the original question I think there’s good overlap and they would have good cross over appeal. Both are payware on marketplace.

So this is a single engine prop for VFR flying and it’s my favourite plane in the sim. It’s heaps of fun to fly, feels realistic, can soar to great heights which is good for some scenic views, and had a good turn of speed. It can be equipped with a basic gps but I usually fly it without. I’ve done lots of touring with this even if it’s not really a sightseeing plane.

So this is a twin engine jet, really quite a miss for the question. However it’s 2 seater touring plane, amazing visibility, and great for VFR. If it had a spinny thing on the nose it would surely be a contender. It’s a great rendition, nearly study level and with the best built in checklists for all phases of flight of any plane I’ve tried in the sim. The initial problems seem fixed and the developer is very responsive on the forums. Despite all off this it might just be the cheapest plane in the marketplace? I think try it and you’ll like it. It hasn’t got a GPS but can do IFR with classic VOR DME.

Both of these birds can fly under 100kt and both can go a lot faster too, so versatile for enjoying the scenery.