FlightControlReplay V5 for MSFS

Hi !

Thank you for your fantastic feedback about this feature of FlightControlReplay !

I m very proud of this feature !

Stay tuned :wink:

Fabio

ohh yes, it saves a lot of the time invested and frustration after an CTD! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Are you up for a quick tutorial about how to record and replay a glider launch with its towing airplane in MSFS thanks to FlightControlReplay 5 ?

1. Let’s start on the runway, seating in the glider, ready for towing by the Cessna ahead.
  2. Start FlightControlReplay 5, connect to MSFS, and in the options, activate the Options / General / Enable Record/Play Multi Objects at the same time
  3. Click on Record… and a new window opens.
    a. Specify the directory where you want to save the FCR files for your recorded flight
    b. Select both the glider and the Cessna towing airplane in the lower frame. If you don’t see them yet, click on the Refresh List button.
    c. Click on Start Record
  4. Stop the recording when you want.
  5. Use the Menu LOAD.
  6. With the first button at the top of the new window, select the FCR file of the Glider and activate the button “User Plane”, and click on Add To List.
  7. Repeat that now for the FCR file of the Cessna towing airplane, but, do not tick the box User Plane, and Add To List
  8. Load Replay !

Here is what you get, enjoy !

2 Likes

Anyone getting microstutters when the program is recording?

Hi !

In my test never had … but i ll check and i ll let you know! Thanks
F

DEC22 Update Released

After the public release of FlightControlReplay version 5 last month, for Microsoft Flight Simulator and Prepar3D 5.x, the development priorities have been oriented towards the most demanded improvements : more aircraft add-ons supported, and improved Replay for smooth and accurate operation.

FENIX A320 SUPPORT IMPROVED

Unlike the PMDG 737 in MSFS, there were more bug reports from users flying the Airbus A320 of Fenix. This DEC2022 update should significantly enhance your experience, to ensure the best accuracy in the animated parts of your airliner during Replay. FlightControlReplay 5 supports the events of the Flaps, Gears, Ailerons, Spoliers, Reverse Thrust and Slats.

NEW AIRCRAFT ADD-ONS SUPPORT ADDED

I know that many of you want to enjoy nice views of your airliner during of after the flight session. That’s why I worked to implement the advanced support of new airliners and also the introduction of the helicopters support for the first time in FlightControlReplay 5.

• MSFS iniBuilds A310 support for ailerons, spoilers, flaps, thrust reversers, elevators and rudder
  • MSFS Just Flight Bae 146 Professional support with flaps, tail spoiler, elevators, flaps and rudder
  • MSFS Helicopter Cabri G2 full support for Cyclic Collectic Pedals Animations and most switches in cockpit
  • MSFS Helicopter Bell 407 support for Cyclic Collectic Pedals Animations

MP4 VIDEO RENDERING ENHANCED

No more exception during activation. Advice : Use always MSFS on the Primary Monitor of your setup in the case that you have various monitors for the display.

REPLAY ALGORITHM IMPROVED

New Algorithm Enhancements for Fast Forward and Slow Motion. Now the Slow Motion is very smooth !

More performance, smoother Replay. You can set a target for your FPS setting in FCR options, so you can master the Frame Per Second Configuration. FCR respects the FPS setting value to ensure smooth Replay.

USER MANUAL UPDATE

Even the User Manual has been revised for a check of the visuals, and a new tutorial has been added : Replay and Record your glider with the towing airplane in MSFS, by using the Record Multi-Objects option of FlightControlReplay 5.

The management of your recorded flight files (FCR) has been revised to let you choose various settings : a custom prefix in the filename, to let FlightControlReplay 5 generate automatically the filenames upon dates and hour, and the destination folder of your files is also easier to handle when you start for the first time with FCR5.

INSTALL UPDATE AND UPGRADE FROM FCR 4.5

This update is free for all registered users of FlightControlReplay 5. If you want to upgrade your older program FlightControlReplay v4.5, here are the main benefits for you :

• User Interface 2022 (MSFS + P3D)
  • Customizable Size and Transparency (MSFS + P3D)
  • MSFS Toolbar integration and in-game controls (MSFS only)
  • Cinematic Replay with Automatic Cameras Switch (MSFS only)
  • GhostPlane : formation flying live with AI duet pilot (MSFS + P3D)
  • PMDG and Fenix A320 MSFS Support (MSFS only)
  • Next gen memory management for performance upgrade (MSFS + P3D)
  • Landing Touchdown Report (MSFS + P3D)
  • Crash-to-desktop recovery
  • Easy setup of the software
    • MSFS users : all included in 1 automatic setup
    • P3D users : the same 1 automatic setup and 2 Microsoft separate packages are required, free download for Windows.
  • FREE download of the User Manual at simMarket.
  • Reduced price upgrade if you own FCR v4.5

1 Like

Hi Fabio

Loving the new version and update - really helping me capture my latest round the world adventures, amongst other things.

Couple of things I’ve noticed with the PMDG 737-800 that I hope you can help with - might be something I’m doing wrong:

First off, with the latest Dec update, I’m getting a weird problem with wing flex - it’s like the wing is permanently stuck in the “maximum flex up” position, as in this screenshot:

On the ground it’s fine, but as soon as I get in the air, the wings are stuck in this position - looks really odd.

There is also a small issue with the strobe lights that seem to flash really really quickly, rather than at the normal speed.

I’m also having some problems with getting the gear to come down when recording then playing back a full flight. The gear goes up on take off OK, but doesn’t always go down on approach. I saw your post above above about making sure to restart from the main menu before replaying, so I’ll make sure to do that and see if it fixes this.

Any thoughts on the wing flex issue? This is my biggest issue just now as this really doesn’t look great on my videos - see here, for example:

In this video you can also see a weird vibration of the tail - although this looks worse on the speeded up timelapse, it’s visible at normal speed too. It actually looks a bit like the tail and wings are doing what each other should be doing?

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Awesome tool and can’t recommend it enough, and great fun - e.g.:

1 Like

Interested to know is anyone is using this with Milviz’s (Blackbird’s) C310. Before I take the plunge I’m concerned that if I’m using failures and/or wear and tear that replaying the flight via FCR will add to the counters used to determine these features. Also, does it affect the savestate for the aircraft? Thanks.

Hi @gordongreig ,

thank you for your report !

TODAY via SIMMARKET will be available FlightControlReplay v5.2212.22 that fix issue about WingFlex and tail wing flex in MSFS . Every customers will be notified

Thank you for your report as usual !

Fabio

3 Likes

Awesome news and great support! - Thank you so much

EDIT: Confirm the wing flex/tail issues are fixed - fantastic support

2 Likes

@Kartijno I bought the app some days ago, recorded the flight successfully (my aircraft is PMDG 737-800) and now I am trying to replay but get tons of issues so I need your help. I started new flight, my aircraft is in cold&dark state, I turn it on and then load last flight in the app. Then I scroll forward to landing and press “play” button. aircraft wings curve or plane just fall down. What I am doing wrong?

youtube/OnHQ9JZVvIo here is a video of issues (add a dot between “youtu” and “be”)

Hi!

I updated Flightcontrolreplay with version v5.2212.22 that fix issues on wing flex :sunglasses: . Anyway from cold and dark I cannot suggest to start record cold and dark . Pmdg is 3rd party plane that use custom variables .

Thanks a lot. So if not cold&dark then how to setup it properly before replay?

Installed v22 and issues fixed, thanks.

I wish to ask for the new feature: record all audio sounds - it is important for VATSIM flights - record my voice and answers.

2 Likes

Hi when i try to record a mp4 video first thing is the sim was scenery is slow but plane looks smooths and there is no sound when i play the mp4 file. Whats your setting can you please share im on version 5

Hi ! Thank you for your help and new suggested features ! Now you can record your audio but for joe no answer from the net or the default arc is recorded … but stay tuned :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi ! Yes unfortunatelly things like weather and some other things in the scenery cannot be stopped frame by frame . This results in the behaviour you have for cumulus or other things . But I m improving that for the future updates

1 Like

Hi. v22 issue:

• Started recording a flight
  • Fly some time
  • Stop recording
  • “Loaded last recorded flight” text
    But actually there is just new empty (0 Kb) file in folder like “202212271941” without extension ((

Hi,

I hope you have enjoyed the latest improvements introduced by the Dec22 update. Other fixes have come on top in the last days, in order to restore the best support for the PMDG 737 MSFS, particularly for the wingflex effects during Replay, and also the Just Flight BAe 146 Professional MSFS, with its animated parts reproduced by FlightControlReplay.

These past days, several partners shared the information about my tool including HeliSimmer among other news for helicopters fans in MSFS. The new support of helicopters like the Guimbal Cabri G2 adn the Bell 407 by FlightControlReplay open new perspectives and experiences with Replays in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Find below videos using FlightControlReplay

HeliSimmer
An ALOUETTE III is being made for MSFS!!! + more news - Weekly FlyBy | HD 1080p

The complete post is here :

Pilot Studd
MASSIVE MSFS Add-On GIVEAWAY | Pilot Studd Christmas Giveaway! | PC/Xbox Prizes! | HD 1080p

AviationLads
Aerosoft - Ibiza Airport v2 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser] | 4K

1 Like