FlyByWire announce A380

Nervous to see how a single? team will cope with 2 projects instead of 1. Especially when one of them involves the level of complexity of an A380.

1 Like

This is all very exciting indeed, butt we should be patient. Apparently it will take years to develop (expected), and we should only start seeing something usable at the end of 2021.

1 Like

Thank God I have ordered my Honeycomb alpha and bravo mmm I canā€™t wait

1 Like

Cant wait for this to come out. Also looking forward to the 737 to get done

2 Likes

Dunno if the A380 was a good choice, it can only land at a few selected airports due to its enormous weight and some airlines are trying to get rid of their A380s already. Itā€™s sure interesting for longhaulers but i think most simmers like short to medium length trips. A330/40 would be much more interesting to me personally but thatā€™s just me.

1 Like

having that in mind what 747 is doing in MSFS as one of only two airliners in standard version? I guess some people just love those behemoth planes. I, for one, will surely fly it when ready :slight_smile:
Iā€™m also sure some simmers will land A380 in Lukla :joy:

MSFS likes GTA , lots of MOD and never as real . lol

Isnā€™t that more of a reason to make one?

I for one, am super excited for this!

5 Likes

Why not have both?

https://flightsim.to/blog/flybywire-announces-a380-for-msfs-2020/

I think itā€™s not for tomorrow. Itā€™s different to change an existing model than entirely build one. Sorry for my old English

outstanding work so far, your doing a great job for the community :heart:

So is the 747, so what?

1 Like

Fully agree. This is a big undertaking. Especially the A380 where there is very limited experience around to contribute in a realistic flight model.

lorenzog896900 are you talking to Airbus, you will need to, if you need help direct mail me

People love flying 747 and we desperately need A380. We should be grateful that flybywire is developing A380 instead of being pessimistic about it.

6 Likes

Wonderful aircraft! Keep up the good work FBW!!! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

well you better tell PMDG not to bother with the 747 then as they are more or less gone

I have and yet they still canā€™t update their 777 which is still widely used. People have this weird nostalgia with the 747. Each to their own.

Excited! Soon :tm: ?

2 Likes