FlyingIron BF 109 G-6

G’day everyone!

We are very excited to officially announce our next aircraft, the BF 109 G-6! We have spent the last 9+ months working on this project, and I am incredibly proud of what the team has accomplished.

We are aiming to release the aircraft to our store on the 14/06/2023, and to the Marketplace in the following weeks.

Edit: The BF 109G-6 is now available on our website: BF 109G-6 For Microsoft Flight Simulator – FlyingIron Simulations

Without further ado, here are some WIP screenshots, with more to come over the next few days!

Thanks all,
The FlyingIron Team

71 Likes

Day one purchase :heart:

11 Likes

It would be nice to have an Israeli Air Force livery. Their Czech Avia-S199 were 109G.

1 Like

OK, I’m pulling a sickie next Wednesday.

3 Likes

Avia S-199 where G variant but with Jumo engine so they got very different forward fuselage.
There where also original bf-109G-14AS/K in Czechoslovak service named avia c-10/s-99, also different forward fuselage compared to G-6.

Wow, I’m glad i have 3 free Days after 14th. I know what i’m doing in these Days. France - England - France.

Similar to the Spanish HA1109K and HA1112K which used similarly-powered Hispano-Suiza engines which fitted in the Bf109G’s airframes. So a Spanish livery would be appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

The later HA1112M models had Merlin engines and a completely different nose, making them look less sleek.

2 Likes

Cannot wait for this! Looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Moderator translation: I’ll definitely buy it!

I’ll definitely buy it

If it says “FlyingIron”, I buy it. It’s that simple! :grin:

Looks excellent and a great “companion” piece to the Spitfire.

4 Likes

Looks awesome. When I started with MSFS my intention was always to get a Bf 109 - so I should get my wallet ready for next week then.

1 Like

Super stoked to be apart of this project. The entire team is such a pleasure to talk to, pick their brain, and they are masters at their work. Big ups to Flyingiron on what I presume will be another VERY successful release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Instant buy from me. You guys have yet to disappoint!

2 Likes

Collings Foundation G6 - American Heritage Museum, Hudson, MA.

And, yes, it still flies :smiley:

10 Likes

Day one purchase for me!

6 Likes

Couldn’t think of a better developer to tackle the 109! Day one purchase and I can’t wait for all the repaints!

9 Likes

I noticed the two different canopies in the screenshots so will that be a selectable option? Will there be attachments such as a drop tank or wing mounted gun pods?

2 Likes

Canopies (standard and Erla) are selectable, and fuel loadout either includes a clean aircraft, a centerline tank or two wing tanks.

7 Likes

I’ll pass on this for personal reasons (agree with @DominiqueKL that it’d be nice to have an Israeli Air Force livery even if not strictly accurate). But I’m sure it’ll be a fine product. Hope Flying Iron succeeds with it. I’ve been an FI completist to date and I’m looking forward to their releases in 2024.

2 Likes

Here is my Preview Video (german language) of the BF109. In my opinion a top addon.

Cheers

22 Likes