FlyingIron FW 190A-8 Würger

There’s nothing wrong with waiting to see reviews before spending your money. I’m still not making the connection to how one person being given beta access equates to the product being “dumbed down”. Unless FlyingIron makes a public statement saying they are no longer concerned with accuracy, then I will not jump to such a conclusion. Again, nothing wrong with waiting for reviews to confirm/alleviate your fears. This concern just feels premature at this point.

Exactly, why be worried about a Beta tester dumbing down the files?

i like if a addon have the option for easy use,because not every one have pedals,so at some i like to use a easy FM.
but not every have this,so no marketplace buy,i can change myself :wink:

Yeah, no issue with people changing the plane when they buy it. That’s why I won’t buy on the Marketplace. The wonder was why anyone would judge a developer based on the fact that a user changed their plane on their own.(???)

It is the same as your certainty that you understood the posts. Apprehension is not the same as Judgement, and why I didn’t feel it necessary to respond to your other posts.

My concerns are singular (one person out of millions). It is irrelevant to most.

Apprehension or concern do not mean someone believes it’s the end of the world. It is mearly a feeling, and one’s feelings are not shared. However, I imagine it would be similar to a real pilot that considers and prepares themselves for the worst case scenarios before each flight and then plans for what actions they would take in such a scenario.

The FlyingIron FW190 is still a guaranteed purchase of mine. I’m just going to purchase the next FlyingIron release on day two or maybe wait for a sale, until I can determine if the addon continues FlyingIron’s historical dedication to presenting the nuances of a specific aircraft.

Just ask FlyingIron if they have the help of a real life FW190 pilot to tune the flight model.

I don’t think contacting FlyingIron is necessary. Even if FlyingIron compromises on anything, their warbird addons will still be lightyears ahead of anyone else except maybe one other developer - that much is certain.

Personnally, I am at a point where I’m no longer “starving” for a variety of MSFS addon expeiences, and I can now wait for a sale on products that I feel make too many compromises to command purchasing at full price.

I will buy it soon after historically accurate liveries are available. I held out for a long time on the Bf 109 because of them telling me they didn’t want my money! But I did want their plane. A conundrum.

I’m sure I’ll get the 190 as well. Esp having given in once already. I trust it’ll fly as well as the other aircraft. I can’t see any reason why they would suddenly make it worse. Having never flown a 190 IRL, it’s likely I won’t be able to tell the difference anyway :wink:

Sorry but with that sentence you basically admitted that all your previous posts were for nothing.
You based your whole worry on one beta tester who apparently doctored with the config files. That’s not even a basis for forming a useful opinion.
Just wait and see what FI will release, watch a few reviews when it’s out - THEN you may have reason to worry. You’re just making life harder on yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

There is a second paragraph to my post that you reference.

There is also a post prior to the post in which you reference.

Also in that previous post:

Private Pilots and people in general today might indeed trivialize possible scenarios that might present themselves. However, it would’ve probably have been better to just have posted the second paragraph you apparently didn’t read. It is really the whole point. Previously, I would’ve just purchased any FlyingIron addon without question and without need to see any reviews.

Sometimes people choose a course of action to address a possible undesired circumstance. But you are correct, many people prefer to be reactive.

The problem with your statements is that you’re being proactive to nothing. You are concerned about the product itself because a streamer modified something? In your first post, you yourself said you need to do your research, and I agree with you on that sentiment.

I don’t think contacting FlyingIron is necessary. Even if FlyingIron compromises on anything, their warbird addons will still be lightyears ahead of anyone else except maybe one other developer - that much is certain.

Wouldn’t contacting FlyingIron be the direct way to alleviate your concern? Are you on their Discord? I am, and they have said nothing about dumbing down their product line. Not a single word. Their passion for accuracy speaks for itself.

Forgive me, but with your contradictions I am at a loss for what your point actually is. If there were actual evidence that would be one thing, but again you are “sounding the alarm” and making a giant leap to a conclusion that I don’t think any of the rest of us can see.

To get back on topic, I think the FI 190 will be amazing! I probably won’t get it only due to a lack of hard drive space, but I am sure it will be a great addition to the 109 in terms of German warbirds.

I understand your perspective. People Beta test MSFS itself all the time, and many items they suggest don’t make a difference in the release of a product or update.

Also, I’m not being proactive. I am merely changing the way/when I will purchase the next FlyingIron release. Since I’m only delaying my decision to purchase, I doubt it makes any difference to a developer. I’m still going to purchase the addon, it just won’t be on the same day as it’s release.

The initial objective of my post was realized after I posted my first response. FlyingIron indeed peruses this forum and thread. It isn’t necessary to contact them directly as a result.

Good lord. A streamer beta tester (NOT the company) makes a change and this turns into one of the most thorough warbird developers out there “dumbing down the plane for the masses.”

I swear, sometimes I think this forum should just not allow discussion of a plane until it actually ships. Soooo much time wasted debating “what ifs.”

Would y’all like cheese on your Nothing Burger?

I would have to agree.

I posted my thoughts as a personal disposition that I would wait a day or two to buy this addon, based on someone I saw Beta testing it. I did not expect others to sensationalize my concern, as much as it did, into some kind of “sounding the alarm”. I know FlyingIron saw the comment. It wasn’t a request for any action. I expected them to consider or disreguard it. FlyingIron did exactly that. No response was expected for a such a trivial concern.

People apparently interpreted my comments as some kind of warning of the end of the MSFS World. Waiting a day, two, or for a sale for an addon and for whatever reason isn’t a contradiction. It’s arguably “normal” - as is the scrutiny of forums.

I do I think your original comment did some sensationalizing as above. I think it’s worth observing that and taking note of it as it saves much back and forth. Thankfully I do agree with others that there’s really nothing to worry about here. All said and done, forums are for sharing your thoughts and concerns and there’s nothing wrong with that, you just might start getting a lot of notifications depending on what your thoughts or concerns are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Interesting. Until you pointed it out, it does now seem that the use of “I” when posting on this forum is generally interpreted as “We all” or “You should”.

“I” agree with you.

You’re on to something there, honestly. I am no psychologist, but I’ve noticed people (myself included) often interpret someone’s perspective as a challenge to their own perspective. There’s a lot of built-in defensiveness these days and I lack the proper education to figure that out. I think in an ideal scenario, people would read what you wrote and just say “I’m not worried about that” and move on, but again… I pay psychologists to explain things to me so I’ll not dig any further into the cavern of the human mind.

Anyways…

Our mechanics continue to work hard on the FW190, tuning her up for release in the coming weeks

Wow your visual models get better with every release! She looks absolutely stunning. I can’t wait to try her out!

Same here! Very excited!