FlyingIron FW 190A-8 Würger

This looks absolutely fantastic.

I’m thinking of migrating from Xbox to PC in the coming months, I do have all your previous products and look to add the FW-190 to the list, is there anywhere you can get “the teeth” back for the aircraft?

I know GotFriends have a download for their Wildcat to get the missing bits back for anyone that brought from the Marketplace and wondered if you had the same?

Not at the moment, but we are investigating it for the 190, and we will look at adding the solution to our previous birds too in coming updates :slight_smile:

This is very high on my wish list, hopefully it will release soon

Folks, some posts removed. This is another reminder of the CoC…

:small_blue_diamond: Obscene / Vulgar or Inappropriate Language and/or Media

This is a forum that caters to a variety of demographics around the world. We ask that our forum members remember to treat each other with courtesy and respect. Some examples are:

  • Language, images, or other media that could be considered objectionable (If there is doubt, there is no doubt)
  • Language, images, or other media that could be considered to represent or glorify violence and/or hate, even in a historical context
  • Discussion of weapons in a way that could represent or glorify violence, even in a historical context
  • Attempting to bypass the profanity filter

If a member is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

  • Receive a formal warning; or,
  • Be banned from the forums for a length of time based on the severity of the infraction up to, and including, indefinitely

Hi Guys how’s thing progressing.
super looking forward to this release

The last update I saw on their Discord it was slightly delayed in order to implement better sounds. Still no ETA.

The FW190 is taking a little longer than anticipated, but we are not far off now!




Looking awesome!

Grateful for the captured paints - thanks for listening!

Thanks for the update. She looks stunning! It’s also great to see that you created the period pilot before the release.

It’s by far the release I’m most looking forward to at the moment =)

looking forward to it

Moderator Edit

She’ll be comming round the mountain
When she comes
She’ll be comming round the mountain
When she comes
She’ll be comming round the mountain
She’ll be comming round the mountain
She’ll be comming round the mountain
When she comes

Sie wird um den Berg ’rum kommen
Wenn sie kommt
Sie wird um den Berg ’rum kommen
Wenn sie kommt
Sie wird um den Berg ’rum kommen
Sie wird um den Berg ’rum kommen
Sie wird um den Berg ’rum kommen
Wenn sie kommt

That should pretty much guarantee it’s released tomorrow.

How do you get tomorrow out of that? (Not that I’ll be complaining if it does arrive!) :smiley:

Well, you know how it is:

You eagerly anticipate something showing up.
It doesn’t show up.
You resign yourself to the fact that it’ll show up eventually, no point in fretting about it.
Then it shows up.

And like you, I wouldn’t be at all sorry if it did show up tomorrow - which would actually be today now.

Still, it’s not like I lack things to do in the sim, and as a general rule I would always prefer ‘right’ to ‘now’.

Any news ???

I don’t think I can wait much longer, this thing is going to be awesome!

I recall reading an article about the US fighting in France after D-Day. There was a story about a couple of guys in a jeep with a 0.50 cal (actually far less common then Hollywood had you believe) who spotted a fw190 coming in for a ground attack on a large two story dairy factory close to them.

They were getting ready to fire at it when it fired a short burst at the building and the whole thing collapsed in a heap. They leapt off into a ditch and took cover.

Apparently it was one of those a8 fitted with a couple of MK103 30mm and a batch more 20mm cannon with stupid total firepower.

MK103 ammo (as fitted to some a8) far right, versus other lesser rounds:

She was the Butcher Bird

We all now what 30mm shells can do when an A-10 Warthog arrives on the scene. The rate of fire of those MK103 was significantly lower though.

The legendary Würger arrives October 10!

There’s a spot in my hanger set aside for this one.

(I do hope the tooltips are in English - or the labels can be changed to English. I like the authenticity, but I don’t read German.)