Flysimware Cessna 414A

I’ve got a 1G pipe ant was downloading at 189k per second. Took 45 minutes to pull the download. Definitely not browser related.

Can’t it be permanently powered seems odd it can be charged but not powered all the time :thinking:

Not to be that guy who replies to himself but I figured out a workaround for those interested. If you notice the flight director pitch line starts to dive press altitude hold. It holds the Nav course still and then wait a few seconds to click off the hold. You can then manually adjust the AP pitch you can start to climb again with no issues.

2 Likes

I agree. There should be an option for that.

1 Like

A new one on me - can’t click on the efb screen itself, or the pms50 750 screen - everything else is ok and I can stow/power off the EFB. The 750 works fine elsewhere. Started with SU10. Quite happy to belive it’s a conflict with something else, but no idea what could be doing that in particular.

Hi @VanDisaster,
Do you have the B87XH mod installed? If you do, then remove it from your Community folder and see if this helps.

Unlinked, all works again, thanks!

The wonderful world of uncoordinated mods…

Love this plane. It’s a pleasure to fly and the sound is much truly the best in my current hangar.
Even if I think I that I now completely understand how the AP works, I’m still not able to adjust the Autopilots Pitch Trim. Can’t move the knob in any direction. Is there a special trick about it?

1 Like

After SU10 and DLSS I’m having major problems with the displays in the 750Xi version. The 750 itself is bugging and doesn’t respond as it should. Then the altitude selector is flickering and keeps resetting when I’m trying to set my cruise altitude. Finally the AP panel is going nuts and is flickering and blinking like crazy. What’s going on?

I believe DLSS is not ready for prime time until the nvidia driver is out. I may be incorrect, but you may want to see how things are on TAA.

The nvidia driver is out

I tried it with the new driver.

1 Like

I updated to the new nVidia GRD and performance is great now, BUT…very strange behaviors from the APs in the 414AW and 310R. Like they have a mind of their own. I do use the KAP140 mod which might only affect the 310R, but the 414’s was whacky too.

Ive come across this alot on other threads recently, what is the issue with the heavy mod…? Is it conflicting with other mods… love that mod! Do I need to remove it if I’m planning on flying the C414?

Hi,
I have not tried the latest version of the C414 with the B78XH mod. On the previous version of the 414, the B78XH mod caused the EFB and the pms50 GTN 750 to not respond. (dead clickspots)
I have removed the B78XH mod completely, since I hardly use the 787.

It seems a working weather radar is coming. Some initial dev work was posted on the FSW discord.

2 Likes

I downloaded the nvidia driver and tried dlss and thought the gauges were too blurry, so I changed back to TAA and had no issues with the 750xi

Yes, it seems like the 414 or the TDS 750Xi needs an update to support DLSS.

man this plane. i cant bind my hotas to fuel pumps, alternators and so on… any workaround ? thanks!

@garack666 There are several threads in the flysimware discord under the heading Hardware Binding Support. You will need to use a 3rd party tool as the in-sim controls mapping system does not handle the custom assignments. I like AAO but fsuipc is another popular one.

1 Like