Freedom Fox (Trent Palmer's Kitfox) by developer Parallel 42

P.S.: no affiliation at all from me with this. I just happened to stumble across the video in another forum this morning (avsim). Thought it might be of interest here as well.

19 Likes

While I was not interested in Big Tire Productions’ Kitfox
 I am definitely interested in this one.

4 Likes

This is finally going to make me delete that BT Studio one from my hard drive. Not that I ever fly it.

5 Likes

Couldn’t find the Mute button fast enough, but the plane looks nice!

8 Likes

I’ll be 56 in 16 days, so I probably have you beat. But while I usually like Techno/House/whatever, this one is just 2:19 of the same thing. It’s called “Phonky Town” by Playaphonk.

Beat you, 74 in 111 days. Still airborne.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see how she ArkanSTOLs.

1 Like

looking great , the song in the background was awful tho

3 Likes

The waiting is killing me !!!

1 Like

This looks absolutely stunning. Hope the rest of the aircraft can match up to the exterior model because if it does, this looks like it can easily become a must have for FS2020.

2 Likes

Hey, I missed this, @GotGravel is working in the project, awesome !!!

https://parallel42.medium.com/42-freedomfox-feat-gotgravel-42da9a7995ec

2 Likes

Shut up and take my money !!! :rofl:

someone know when these plane arrived ?

Any news on this one? I thought it was almost ready last we saw the teaser. Or was it just the 3d model? On Facebook they stated on the 5th of July that it was in testing.

2 Likes

3 1/2 months without news :sleepy:

2 Likes

Yes it looks like this project is totally on backburner.

1 Like

Very far from that.
We are actively working on it.

Our goal is to make a great aircraft and we won’t release it until it reaches that point.

//k

13 Likes

It might be helpful if one of the 3rd party developers (don’t care who) could post a side by side work list of all that went into making a fully functioning release version of an aircraft made for FSX/P3D - and the same for MSFS. It should be two similar type aircraft but not one taken from FSX and updated - but rather two that were created ‘from the ground up’ for each sim.
It might help some folks understand the absolute f’ton of difference in workload between the two

I have never said it does not require a massive amount of work, but last we heard from this project was on the 5th of July that 3d model was ready and they were testing the flight model. So it has been 4 months in testing. That is also why is said backburner, not cancelled or anything, just not number one priority.

4 Likes

We are still working on final touches to the 3d model and fine-tuning the flight model.

There are a few things we weren’t satisfied with that required a bit more time to polish as well as a few bugs in the sim that blocked the progression until SU6.

We are progressing well right now and are as excited to publish it as you are excited to fly it!

//k

5 Likes