Freeze/Lags while touchdown - but fps around 50 while approaching

Good news guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been testing a lot the landing process and I realized that the laggy problem is due to the ground services loading when we approach and land, so I took on the task of searching the correct file to dissable the loading process that its afecting the sim performance and… BINGO!.. I found it so I can tell you all I have the solution for the new stuttering/lag issue during landing at any airport with any aircraft.

Here I share with all of you a brand new FIX for the lag/stutter when the wheels touchdown in the runway:

In your MSFS instalation folder search for the following folder:

Asobo-services

Then, follow the the route X:\MSFS\Official\OneStore\Asobo-services\AirportServices\Shared to find the .spf file called services and add an OFF text exactly as I show in the picture

And thats it!!! of corse this fix has a negative side because when we turn off the airports ground services, we are not going to be able to see the pushback truck, the catering truck, the baggage loader, etc. but who cares… the most important its to have clean beautiful landings.

Very important:

1. Dont delete the file, just rename it as I show so you can come back to the original configuration when you want just taking away the OFF text.
  2. To ensure this fix will work, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to do my first fix as well Freeze/Lags while touchdown - but fps around 50 while approaching - #31 by eduio13, disabling the effects.
  3. If you have payware airports installed using their own ground services, try to find the folder where the spf file called services is placed and disable it just in the same way as the main file. Here I show you an example with the iniBuilds San Antonio Airport (KSAT) airport

Wish you happy landings!!! :v:t5: :flight_arrival:

To the Asobo Team: The simulator you have created is something fantastic and breathtaking. It would be great if you can focus a little bit more on solving these kind of issues related to the performance of the simulator… remember that not eveybody owns a NASA PC. :rocket:

10 Likes