Freeze/Lags while touchdown - but fps around 50 while approaching

seems nothing changed with this fix

Hello, I have been testing the sim after disabling the ground services and Im not having lags/stutters during touchdown moment anymore… even I can say that the approach to the airport is muuuuuuuch more fluid than before.

You say you have the GSX pro addon. As much as I know this addon works independiently to the Asobo ground services so maybe there is something related with the addon that cause the lags?.. Honestly I dont know, I dont own the GSX addon so I cant say much about it.

Did you disabled the effects?.. what kind of processor, GPU & ram do you have?.. where do you have installed the sim? in a HDD disk or a SSD disk?

Hi. Yes i disable the effect too. My Machine is a 9900k with a 8GB RTX 2070 Super and 32Gb Ram all other things (inflight and also taxi’n before and after touchdown runs smooth. So far, testing later to deactivate GSX pro

Not sure if this is the same issue, but I deleted my world cache and it fixed my issues. Try that at least.

Where do you delete world cache?

You have a very similar PC as mine. Mmmmmmm weird, you shouldt have the issue :thinking:… not all the time.

Did you find out something related to the GSX addon?

No.im at work.tomorrow i start some tests an then i hope i can give you some happy news

Hope you can fix it :+1:t5: :four_leaf_clover:

This fix, plus the other fix, fixed it for me for 2 landings, and now its back… This bug is really twisting my gears the wrong way, its really annoying.
My system has a i9/10950k RTX 3070, so thtas not my issue.

1 Like

Same here. To lkpr stutter. to ini’egll no stutter. To lfpo stutter to lgxb stutter and back to loww no stutter.But a other time to ini’s egll or gaya’s loww its stuttering

Think about coplete reinstall of windows and msfs

any news on it ? doing now LFPR-EGLL without GSX PRO

No news yet sadly, let me know if you get any results without GSX.

without GSX Pro …nothing…same sh*t

Ugh. This is getting beyond a joke now, Microsoft need to sort out their sim. The entire flight is PERFECT, but the most important and enjoyable part, is always ruined. This fix has worked for some people ut for most its very temp, the stutter comes back after 2 landings.
If anyone somehow finds a fix, please let us know. We are desperate.

4 Likes

find in my conten manager 70 GB to download now, but 0 Updates… ■■■…

@DillonH1877 @panamericana85 hello guys. One question, do you have the issue landing in every airport and with any aircraft?..

Please let me know wich aircraft are you using and where are you landing. I want to make a flight exactly as you do using the same aircraft (if I own it) and see what happens.

I can see one of the airports where you land is EGLL, addon?

I really want to help you. What you are experiencing its not normal… you have alike or even better PC´s than I do and you should not have issues anymore.

For me yes, any airport and any plane. But I mostly fly PMDG 737 and Fenix a320. But it doesnt matter what airport, the bigger the airport the longer the freeze is.

Fenix 320 LKPR (Taimodels) to LXGB ( RDPresets)

But its on all Airports and all Aircraft

EGLL is from inibuild.Deinstall now all tings incl. WINDOWS. No Motivation to test and test and test

I remember i got this too. Since i have disabled extra clutter in GSX the problem is gone. Seems to much objects are loading.