FS Realistic was just released

I did yes :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve sent a log too, didnā€™t had any answer yet. Carlos

The first person is really amazing. One thing I have a slight problem with though - the sound you hear when youā€™re outside is really coming from the cockpit. I wanted to hear the APU, electric pumps, engines etc. :frowning:

2 Likes

Gave it a try today. A few small points:

• I didnā€™t have any footstep sounds (volume at 100%) walking or running.
  • The resolution really takes a hit - everything was very pixelated and shimmering - hope that can be improved (Using DLSS Quality on Ultrawide 3440x1440). Why canā€™t it just look the same as external or drone camera modes?
  • I was in the Stearman and when you pop outside, the plane was sitting flat (I mean the tail wheel was in the air as if I already had built up rolling speed).
3 Likes

We need a ā€œwardrobeā€ function like Skyrim / Fallout etc :rofl:

Camping gear and pilot gear.

3 Likes

I think they are using Slew mode for the effect. Probably why the plane floats.

We do already pretty much have that. You can dress up the avatars in suitable flying gear.

I would like to see a lot more options there though. I guess thats more Asoboā€™s thing to implement.

1 Like

Itā€™s fantastic!
Only need the cursor to be removed and a FOV slider would be great <3

What is supposed to happen when I click the Tutorial button? Video somewhere or audio? Nothing happens when I press it.

No, the Tutorial is just an audio file that gets played. In this audio file a voice guides you through all options and explains what these do.

Problem with FS Realistic
There is a problem if you are in a flight and then start FS Realistic. The Aircraft will take a dive.

1 Like

You can get camping gear. Itā€™s called //42 Campout and itā€™s amazing.

2 Likes

But you should have it set to auto-start and auto-shut down via the Settings.

For some reason some PCs donā€™t play it, it is an audio tutorial, you can find it under fsrealistic/sounds/fp_tutorial_mp3 however, we will probably remove it for the next version.

Will be checked captain, what aircraft were you using?

1 Like

Looks like it is not possible to remove the mouse cursor due to MSFS limitations. As a workaround, we may stick the cursor in one of the monitor edges which will be better than having it all around. We are still trying to find a better solution.

1 Like

Sounds good!
What about a slider for Field of View. can that be done?

Thank you
I want to thank you for all the hard work that you continue to do for MSFS 2020.
In the Longitude and then in the PMDG and both airplanes took a dive.

Same thing has been happening to me. Seems to be pretty consistent across planes. Iā€™ve had this happen in the dc-3, dhc-2 and islander.

Since today FS Realtic Pro crashes randomly and force closes.
It crashed also when I chane a profile from the profile could.
When I restarted FS Realistic, my aircraft flipped to the side with bank angle, Stall and loss of 10.000 feet, so the flight is over ;(
Iā€™ve send a mail with the log file. Hoping for a fix.