FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

If you have AIG Embraers installed and want to see that they do spawn, then I can recommend EHAM, lots of KLM cityhopper E175 & E190’s if you have them installed. I’ve specifically been looking for them!

Has anyone tried to make these two plugins found in flightsim(dot)to called “AIGround” and “AIFLOW” work correctly? Personally, these plugins have made the traffic when it enters the runway to take off move when before they were stuck until that they disappear the bad thing is that I can’t get them to take off, when they enter the runway they turn off the landing lights and don’t turn on the strober lights but they start to taxi and deviate from the runway until some solution to this disappears. this happens in defaut airports since I don’t want to spend in airports until the issue of online/offline traffic is completely solved and 100% functional hopefully someone will give me a help signal with these two add-ons

There is a dedicated thread for these applications here:

Can some kind soul help me please…I feel I am in the wrong area to post this so my apologies in advance.
How do you add the FSLTL tab in the MS2020 inflight Toolbar?
Cheers
Mike

I don’t see the problem of giving a little hand since I’m using these plugins together with FSLTL so if I can ask this here

The problem is that THIS thread is about FSLTL, not AIFlow & AIGround. As BigCow74 has already advised, please ask your question in the AIFlow & AIGround Discussion thread.

1 Like

Use the FlyByWire installer and it will add it to the toolbar automatically

The FSLTL-Injector must be in the community folder.
If you select a different location for install, the injector will work, but you will not have the toolbar icon.

When I am starting from EDDF lots of aircraft get pushbacked and starting, but i can’t observe any landing machines even after 30 minutes.
Anybody know why?

I have FSLTL, AIG models, AI Ground and Airflow. At my home airport KERI, this morning there should be 2 CRJ’s parked at the gates (AA and United). Instead I have a Volaris large jet and I just heard an Azul go around. FSLTL shows the CRJ’s as parked, but I don’t see them. What could be going on? Do I have some settings wrong?

I recommend reading their FAQ. There can be a few reasons, the first of which is waiting for the 50km distance of arriving traffic to get to the airport. Beyond that you could be hitting a max sim objects limit (for the sim). So dial back AI ground traffic (workers, ground vehicles, other vehicles, ships etc) down to a lower %)

If it’s any consolation I don’t get CRJ’s displaying either. Despite having the AIG models for them. They can get listed in FSLTL log, and are available but never get used (that I have seen). A model matching bug? Possibly worth reporting.

Can you tell me what your Data and Traffic settings are? I also use Offline GA traffic, but that shouldn’t matter for this.

My in game traffic settings are mostly low for objects and other AI when using FSLTL -

Actually one of the planes should be an ERJ145 - not showing either. Under Data you have real traffic off too - right? And any setting under weather shouldn’t affect this either?

All in game traffic setting should be set to OFF for using with FSLTL. I have seen Embraers mainly E175 and E190. Never CJR models though despite them being in the log.

Do you have any of the Aerosoft CRJs, as I’ve seen an AI controlled CRJ, but that might be because i do?

I have the Aerosoft CRJ550/700. These at KERI are the very old CRJ200’s. I’m just not sure why the sim puts foreign based airlines at KERI, which is a small airport in PA.

Not enabled, but yes I do I may reenable them and see if I start to see CRJ’s. They should be seenw ith AIG models though. Especially as injector log lists them as available models and the log can say they are there, but I certainly can’t see any.

What causes some planes to be invisible except for the lights?