FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

No need to be so snarky. You’re talking about offline AI and the affect the slider has on it. That’s simming 101. Again, setting the slider to whatever % and then turning real world AI back on doesn’t do anything. You can’t affect server driven data, it’s either on or not…this thread is also about Live traffic, not Asobo default non live.

3 Likes

Of course I tried it.
i even shared my own set of Screenshots with you yesterday, clearly showing multiple aircraft injected while on the same settings that retourn no traffic for you.

And I DID NOT suggest to reinstall. I actually did the exact opposite.
It works for you. You are happy with it. So leave it as it is.

All I’m saying is, that it is not an universal workaround working for everyone.

1 Like

Ok , I’m done with trying to explain how it works on my system which is the same as yours

I’m sorry to anyone I have upset but it works for me

Good luck in finding your own method, mine works well so I’m leaving it as it is until
Asobo fix it so everyone can be happy :smiley:

1 Like

Back to the topic. This is what I was talking about earlier when you’ll get multiple same flights injected.

There’s only 2 for these, but I have up to 4 before. That’s really ANNOYING.

Sorry I don’t get that at all , very strange
And sorry if I was rude I apologise

What’s your settings in FSLTL do you have lots of injected traffic I only have default 90

I guess if you feel happy about it that way more power to you. But again, zoom in on those flights with Littlenavmap and if you’re using the “slider”, they won’t be live flights. Just because traffic is there doesn’t do anything for everyone unless you can corroborate it with being consistent with live flights. Given how many Cessnas you had there, guessing it’s not real flights.

1 Like

are they all 4 spawning at the gate / parking spot ?

Else my guess would be, that each injector is spwaning one on approach and one already at the gate/parking either as recent landing or in preparation of turnaround flight.

The Sim has some “funny” ways to spawn traffic.

If all 4 are spawning on the spot though, then I have no idea.
2 spawning with 2 injectors running makes sense. 4 is overkill… :slight_smile:

Do you get 2 when using only one injector?

EDIT: oh and of course: what is your FSLTL setting for parked aircraft?
FSLTL injector is using historic data, so you end up with a parked aircraft and can get the same flight injected as well…

2 Likes

Yeah that was with no 3rd party injection only Asobo with the slider at 100

And as for trying to match with flight radar 24 I’m not bothered

I used to use ultimate traffic in FSX and they didn’t match official real time only real time routes

Not using FSLTL, just Asobo live settings. Since Asobo’s data is based on what FA reports in their departure and arrival times, I’m still not understanding why there’s duplicate flights. Should be some sort of a “fail-safe” to auto delete more than one of the same flight #.

Ah ok , thought you were using FSLTL, sorry I don’t know the answer but the other poster might know, hope you get it sorted

LOL, oy vey, so why are you reporting about Asobo offline traffic and changing the slider? I’m moving past this discussion.

The reason is because it affects FSLTL that’s why
Yes this thread has turned into he said she said
It’s time to just go off and just concentrate on flying instead of plane spotting

Yeah shouldnt be too difficult to elliminate duplicates.
But there are quite a few things going wrong in default traffic that shouldnt be to hard to be fixed. (like using the nearest STAR instead of the first in alphabet :wink: )

Maybe it was even done on purpose to give a more realsitic traffic density.
Let’s hope for fix along with all the other things that are broken in teh traffic system…

Will check on my next flight, if I see duplicates as well…

FSLTL affects FSLTL from it’s own settings, again it’s server drawn so the only impact the slider has is from offline AI. Unless you can point specifically where with FSLTL running, the slider impacts the injection.

FSLTL on and FSLTL off see pics below

My plane is the KLM

So in my first shot , parked up is an Iberia, lauds, air Baltic, easyJet and air europa in background

Second shot with FSLTL off nothing at all

Sorry guys I though you were all using FSLTL/AIG

Yep, in-Sim online traffic is not working for you.
If you get no traffic even though the traffic setting “Real world online” is set and the online settings are set accordingly, then there is something wrong with your sim.
As said before: fortunately you are happy with this effect, so great that you have found a working setup for you until we get a proper fix for the inbuilt traffic.

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that
Hasn’t changed anything at all , never been a beta tester for Asobo I’m using Windows 11 beta insider
Maybe , just maybe the windows 11 I use is further down the track than yours I don’t know but I wouldn’t have thought that makes a difference

And further info all my aircraft in air and on ground are FSLTL or AIG , no Asobo traffic at all

Here is a screenshot of a lauda air on approach

Don’t get so bent out of shape. I don’t need to be a developer, I’ve used the sim since it came out and it simply doesn’t work the way you’re suggesting it does, it never has.

However, having looked again I think I’ve figured out what’s going on here.

1. The offline AI slider has no effect whatsoever. Under the conditions described below I see no AI traffic at all with Live Traffic enabled, irrespective of whether this slider is at 0 or 100. The slider is a red herring. Forget it.
  2. By disabling the generic traffic in the .cfg you are removing the aircraft that Live Traffic uses. Ordinarily it attempts to model match and if it can’t it uses the generic traffic as a fallback. If that generic traffic is disabled (as per your guide) it has nothing to work with hence no traffic.
  3. Utilising the FSLTL injector at this point injects traffic as it normal would. What I’ve yet to test is whether or not, with FSLTL active and Live Traffic enabled in the sim, it utilises the Live Traffic logic that came with SU11. What you’ve seen suggests it does, we’ll see if I can corroborate that.
3 Likes

I think maybe we agree to disagree here! :slight_smile:

Stop typing, start flying.
:heart:

2 Likes

Yes I have been using the sim too since fs98
I don’t know why it works for me

Im just like you trying to fix the landings which I have

Thanks for your input, that’s what these forums are for and I don’t mean to be rude or anything else, but I do value everyone’s input and hopefully we can agree on a fix for all users
Let me know how you get on

Right I’m off to do a flight :airplane: peace everyone as the other poster suggested :heart:

2 Likes