FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

Let me rephrase, even if you have data real traffic turned on, you still need the traffic set to real world traffic. You can’t just have the data turned on and have the AI offline active and change the slider, it’ll just use stock AI. You need both data and traffic to be set to real world to have any AI populate.

Ok this is my set up:

I’m trying to figure out where you are going with the direction of having the data real traffic on and using the slider with AI offline?

2 Likes

Dare I ask another question to muddy the waters even further? In Flight Conditions on the world map it also has an Air Traffic setting…what should this be set to? 3 options “Live Traffic, AI or Off”.

1 Like

Look at my pics again
Where is their an entry for ai offline, there isn’t
It’s set to real time online
Aircraft density zero
Ground aircraft density zero
Please see the pics and my diagrams

Traffic slider at 100 with real time traffic, where are you getting this? There is no slider for real time traffic. The slider is only for offline. I tested anyways at JFK which is 5 am so should have lots of activity. Data set to real world traffic with the traffic tab set to offline AI and 100 and there’s nothing. Changing it to real world online populates the airport.

1 Like

I’m gonna go home and have a look at this now, because what you’re showing here makes no sense.

Do you have the happen to have the mod installed for GA traffic when using a third party injector such as AIG? You changing the offline AI slider should not be affecting the amount of Live Traffic you’re seeing.

I guess it’s possible SU11 has introduced a further bug here, because something odd is definitely going on.

1 Like

Mine is set to real time online, but you need to go into ai offline first below that you can adjust the slider
Set it to zero
Go back up and reset aircraft traffic type to real time online
Also ground aircraft density set to zero

You will know if you have done it correctly as you will now have no traffic at all in your airport and in the air

1 Like

No
How do you know this are you an Asobo developer?
No thought not

OK, so what you’re saying is that the AI Offline slider setting somehow has an impact on when it’s changed to live, AI offline to 0 and switch to real time AI will give you 0 aircraft? Offline to 100 and switch to real world will give you populated AI?

1 Like

This is very weird.
The slider is definitely not linked in any way with “Real-World Online” by design.
And why I turn on “Real-World Online” I get the same amount of traffic injected, no matter what I set the slider for “AI Aircraft Traffic Density”. This Slider is for AI Offline Traffic.

Seeing your screenshots, I can only guess that you might have some Mod installed or some config-edit in place that is altering the way the sim is treating traffic. Hard to pinpoint what is causing this for you but it definitely is not the way it should be.

4 Likes

Agreed, it’s either on or off, no slider manipulation can change that since it’s being data drawn from servers, they can’t individually query a users settings and inject accordingly.

4 Likes

Yes absolutely it changes whether aircraft are injected from Asobo generics or not

How do you know this
Please tell me , look at my pics
All I have modified are the generic base files

At least, you are lucky to be happy with the result.
Otherwise I’d suggest a reinstall of the sim.

But it works for you, actually it seems to give you even better results :slight_smile:
So I guess you might leave it this way it is.

2 Likes

Ok…thanks. :slight_smile:

Yes, in an offline capacity, but it’s not connected in anyway to online real traffic, which is why your previous comment was so confusing about your slider being set to 100%.

1 Like

Why don’t you test it for yourself and come back to me
I don’t have any mod that changes things and to suggest I reinstall is crazy , laughable in fact
Sorry you can’t get your head round it but please do me a favour try it before telling me to reinstall my sim

It was an example I have mine set to zero

Well, I know from the definition of traffic systems by Asobo.

Real-World online is NOT AI-Traffic. this are two different Systems.
THats why the slider is greyed out when deciding to use online traffic and is available only when offline traffic is selected.

And by my very own observation here on my system I can confirm that it is working exactly like that.

4 Likes