FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

You forgot to mention PSXseeconTraffic (PSXT) in your comparolison.

I just turned my IFR traffic down a bit too.
I was struggling a bit fps wise in KPHX and then on arrival in KSAN with traffic everywhere on IFR at 85.
I’m now on IFR at 60 and my system is thanking me for it. Still plently of traffic around.

1 Like

New update - excellent new features…

1 Like

Think I found a bug. It could be what’s causing landing IFR aircraft to cease for some.

I flew into KSFO, landed, and taxied to the gate. To the left of me I saw an aircraft spawning at the gate then cycling through a dozen liveries. It would go though a cycle then stop on one, and < 1 min later would do the same again in a repetitive loop. There was at least 2 aircraft doing this at KSFO. Looking in the Injector log it was quickly adding IFR aircraft until it hit the max limit. Stuck in this endless cycle/loop and I suspect there is no room for it to load anything else like arriving flights.

Please check and see if you see this is happening to you.

2 Likes

V1.1.0 Release Notes - update from FWB installer
EDIT: can confirm the new option to remove white/missing liveries works!!

FSLTL Injector 1.1.0 now available for update in the FBW installer
New Features:

• FSHud full integration with FSHud v1.2 - https://www.fshud.com/ for information on this great tool.
    ( External Traffic should be the only enabled traffic option and Enable Web Api setting must be enabled in FSHud’s settings.)
  • New option to disable blank liveries and generic aircraft (Enabled/Disabled though the injector startup process)
  • New option to modify injection radius (50 - 200km) though all injected aircraft are removed past 200km regardless of this setting (Enabled/Disabled though the injector startup process)

Bug Fixes:

• Renamed Toolbar components to prevent conflicts with other addons hopefully reducing the number of CTD’s caused by FSLTL
  • Fixed Toolbar buttons not always triggering actions
  • FlightplanDB API key no longer displayed in log or console window unless options are being changed
  • Default removal time changed to 60 seconds since 30 was too short. This means there’ll no longer be any more confusing warnings about “Holding for 20 secs”
  • Improvements to prevent injector silently closing down at large airports
  • Fixed various spelling oversights!
10 Likes

I just went CYUL to CYQB.

Updated the injector mid way! Started perfectly no issues.

Landed at CYQB - lovely planes at gates, hanging around to see departures and arrivals

Max Active IFR Aircraft (0=disabled): 80
Max Active VFR Aircraft (0=disabled): 10
Additional Parked Aircraft (0=disabled / 10=max): 3
Max Radius to Inject Aircraft (50-200km): 100
Blocked Aircraft Removal Time : 30
Blank liveries / generic models will NOT be used

Not seeing any issues so far - and the performance is much improved for me personally.
I will try somewhere a bit busier later and report back

Update - Same figures in Gatwick - lots of planes…all seemed ok - i am hanging around in the drone camera - love this!

2 Likes

Yes it’s good to get some baseline figures to play around with. Everyones system will be different too. Had my IFR switched to 65 tonight and I may dial back the distance too. I only had 10 minutes with the new version tinight but no white liveries seen. Looked fantastic. If they can get rid of that cycling livery bug it would be great, but I’ve only seen it once. I think I got a video of it though. I guess bugs are only reported through their discord, which I hate. I’m all over the place on that platform!

3 Likes

No, but this is too expensive to test. And I think most people would not invest 180 € p/y and then the running process is very complicated. And I don’t have a guaranty that it will work on LOWW also. And I don’t know if the ATC would work - didn’t see any Info about…

3 Likes

I understand that FSLTL will pull Flight plans from FR24 in real time about 30 mins delayed in MSFS 2020 but what happens when you create a flight using a different time or day?

For example I have FSLTL Injector using FR24 flight plans enabled and create a new flight from Newark Airport (EWR) to JFK but change the date and time from the current 8am EST to 6pm EST. Does it still use the current time for any FR24 traffic or does it instead use the flight plans from 6pm when flying. Hope I have not confused anyone, thx…

Rick

It will still use real traffic data , no matter if you change the time in the sim

1 Like

the delay is not 30 mins BTW, it’s almost in sync

3 Likes

To be clear, if I were to start a session at 4am EST my Real Time but instead create a flight for 8am EST, I will probably see very little if any traffic at Newark (EWR) airport, right?

thanks

you will see a close approximation of whatever you see in FR24 at that very moment

You can always run FSLTL without the injector. Just add default MSFS traffic sliders on and you’ll see default traffic using the models and liveries from FSLTL, but of course, it won’t be accurate

2 Likes

Thx again, I’ll just migrate to other busier airports when ones in my TZ are quiet.

Rick

1 Like

Does FSLTL “inject” just once at the start? or does it keep refreshing to keep current aircraft flying?
I ask as it injected initially, but an hour later, hadn’t updated.

I checked it’s about 2-6 minute delay. Not bad

I flew a 1.5 hour cross-country flight and watched the injector adding and removing aircraft along the route. I even had a 172 land about 5 minutes after me at the same airport. So it seems to keep up with whatever flight radar is reporting.

There is one more benefits to use “real time online”: it will use .mdl models from AIG pack. FSLTL injector wont use those, because it is hard coded to injector not to use those.

And what im seeing past days, delay isnt so bad anymore from flightaware data. Some times it is 2min, sometimes 6min, so 2-6min.

And Asobos has plans to update AI traffic behaviour for SU11, i was just confirmed that info from freelancer employer of Asobo. Dont know what is going to be updated/modified, but still every update is “going forward”. If Asobo fixes exit speed to be faster, it would be game changer for FSLTL and people should use “real time online” instead of “offline” FR24 data.

other person had sometime a random crash ? i have done my first flight without no problem but the second my FPS in cruize has droped of 30 - 40 at 5 and after 15 minutes i has this error, i dont know if it’s the mod or not…