FSReborn Sting S4

Sorry didn’t see this question. The best is to come to my discord server, we have a very large population of VR users there that can answer your questions regarding VR.

The discord channel is posted on this thread, you can search for it.

Best,
Raul

1 Like

Good evening, where is it possible to download the Mod. GTN750 For Ultralight Sting s4 ?? Thank you very much.

https://pms50.com/msfs/

1 Like

thank’s very much.

As i had parked this in my hangar for a long time (due to it being so light and it wasn’t joyful in live weather…) i now tried it again and it is so much fun! Flies absolutely beautiful, has all the features one would wish for… A beautiful experience it is now since turbulence are much better!
One of the best AC in msfs for sure!

4 Likes

Agreed, I love it.
Been flying constantly over NZ since WU12 using the weather preset mod from flightsim.to and the Sting has handled it nicely. Such beautiful modelling, textures, system depth, flight model…I just can’t praise it enough.

Hi All,

Many thanks, this is because we tweaked the Flight Model to cater for the way MSFS is injecting winds. This was part of the Sting S4 1.5.0 version release prior to SU12.

I recommend everyone joining my discord server since you can keep up with all the updates I put to the product and also future products coming out soon tm.

Best,
Raul

1 Like

Wonderful addon aircraft. Is there a way to get the TDS mod without joining Discord?

Not at the moment, the issue is the TDS mod is supported by my moderatos who built it. So if anything goes wrong they are able to to help much faster this way inside the discord server.

If I submit it to a website for download, etc., upon an issue people would resort to email the support contact instead and I will still need the moderators help in many cases to sort such issues, as you must appreciate I don’t own all add-on’s existent in the market, it is just impossible, TDS is one of them since I keep my system as clean as possible in order to improve my development speed for new products, etc.

It is important to clarify that via Discord we can support users much more interactively, faster and around the clock since it doesn’t depend on “only me” answering emails when able. There the community can answer questions very quickly while I sleep (it happens sometimes that I do sleep lol) along side with other members of beta teams and alpha teams which are located in different time zones, which can answer questions and help as required when I am not available.

The purpose of the our discord server is to build a community where we can all help each other to enjoy the products and MSFS together.

Kind Regards,
Raul

2 Likes

Thank you. I joined Discord and found the file. It was actually quite painless :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello All,

Pleased to announce the Sting S4 is now available on XBOX… enjoy!

Best,
Raul

15 Likes

Good news.

I have been missing this plane on Xbox! I love this! Had it on PC so now, I have it on console.

1 Like

Great plane. I love it. Thanks for the nice work.

The only small flaw I’ve spotted so far: the yawdamper-button does not seem to work.
I’m on Xbox Series X if that matters.

Update: I spotted some more though:

• you cannot get to 100% fuel through menue
  • the analog speed indicator shows yellow above 100KN whereas the glass cockpit speed tape shows yellow not until 118KN
  • wonderful sound outside the cockpit, inside it doesn’t sound realistic: sounds like wind and prop noise with a little bit of subdued motor sound

Hi @MimikriX Mimi,

The aircraft in real life does not have yaw damper, however the Garmin AP unit is installed on it just like that. We are replicating the airplane as per real world and certified by TL-Ultralights. This is common on sport aircraft to save cost, you get a pre-manufactured GPS unit but it doesn;t mean you enable all the features. It is just a matter of what sensors or motors the airplane really has to make the AP work.

You need to use the table EFB on your left side pocket to set the fuel, the MSFS fuel menu has faults and bugs that would prevent the airplane to behave realistically in terms of CG and for stalls, this is why we recommend users to use the EFB we provided to set the fuel and weights.

The analog speed indicator is like this in real life, it is a backup unit, and it is a Winter Gauge that comes likes this, TL-Ultralight install these as they come from winter manufacture and they are not made custom in hence why the color ranges don’t match, this is by design and again just as it happens in real life. The real colors ranges that reflect the airplane performance are the ones configured in the Garmin unit.

For reference this is the winter gauge installed by TL-Ultralight in most EU countries and what I followed when building the plane:

Sounds, these are recorded from the real plane also. It is how it sounds, I cannot change how the airplane sounds in real life to your needs haha.

Thanks for your feedback and for purchasing the product.

Best Regards.
Raul

12 Likes

Hi Raul, thanks for the responses. Great plane! :blush::+1:

2 Likes

So, you are saying your recording process is so perfect, it can’t be improved? It captures the perfect sound every time?

1 Like

Don’t understand the tone of your post to be honest. The engine Rotax sounds as it is recorded… that is the decibel level perceived from inside the cabin, the product was tested by real pilots of the airplane which guided the recording sound engineer in tuning the sounds as close as possible to what you would experience inside the cabin with the head phones off.

Unfortunately MSFS doesn’t simulate head phone cancelling sounds, we asked Asobo but at this point in time it is not the case.

There is so much we can do to try to replicate the sounds IRL, if you want something to be 100% accurate then the best way is to go and fly the real airplane instead.

Thanks for reaching out.

Best,
Raul

15 Likes

Raul while you are here and reading and answering questions I would like to congratulate you and the team for such a fantastic simulation. The Sting S4 is my favourite plane to “own” in MSFS, I use it to move between close airports and it is a very nice plane to fly.

Curious: Do you have any plans roadmap for another plane in a near future? If I see a brick by FSReborn I’m going to buy it first and then check what it is. And on the same lines, is there something left to be done in the S4?

2 Likes

Hehehe. Sound like a fun project. As long as it has state saving of how many chips and dents it’s taken through rough landings :slight_smile:

What did you expect him to answer to this?! The sound is the sound. If it’s recorded from the cockpit with semi-decent equipment on the real plane, what would recording it AGAIN achieve? :confused:

2 Likes