Game License Warning

Heres a new error message I got this evening. Also kept getting connection lost error messages

2 Likes

I’m getting it as well, likely a server issue.

Same here … Great start on a Friday night for a problem weekend …

Fully expect to have lost my Log Book when MSFS finally decides to run again, and connect to to the server.

It should be made possible to restart MSFS in an OFFLINE mode, at least for a 24 - 48 hour period, without the need to authenticate a license.

And why am I now getting a request to Insert disks, on a version of the product that never had Disks

All that is missing is the “Press any key to Continue” ( and re-install )

Be patient guys

Many of us are currently getting the “insert game disk” error …

yep

(20) Xbox Support on Twitter: “We’re aware that some users are unable to purchase games, launch games or start Cloud Gaming sessions. Our teams are investigating. Please keep an eye here and on our status page for updates. https://t.co/kQKp1LYR4o” / Twitter

I don’t know what I am going to do without my Log…

Be patient. If I had a dollar for everytime I heard be patient I’d develop a sim that works.

5 Likes
1 Like

Is this part of their “surprise”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like a HOT-FIX !!! Now that is a GOOD Surprise

Fixed the Autopilot behaviour :+1: (we will see)

I’ve had the authentication error about three times over the last year or so. Just click OK and carry on.

Yeah tried that. about 15 min into flight is CTD … 3 times now, so you can’t “carry on” this time

Experienced the issue here, too, but just managed to complete a short (.5 hour) flight after signing out of XBox and back in. The issue was preceded by some kind of “Web service update” – did any of you get that before the problem surfaced? I was wondering if it was a fix for the connection problems many have been having.

I’ll try that… Thanks

I’m confused… those same things were listed after the SU9 update, weren’t they?
Wasn’t SU9 ver 1.7.25.0?

Don’t think I got any hot fix update for SU9, though.

I didn’t either… was just responding to N6722C who said he thought he did.

Three out of the four last starts… I’m on PC rather than XBox

I am so lost and confused, trying to make any logical sense out of this.

I had the impression that sometimes, the quick HOT Fixes, did not change the version #

I am even more confused, but am reserving my surprise, to find thatt after my system just updated, some of the issue I had in SU9, seem to have magically been fixed - the very issues I was talking to Asobo over the past few days (AP issues)

So I am going to take this as a MAJOR SURPRISE, and say THANKS Asobo :+1: