Garmin G1000 NXi Issues and Support

LOL, no, I meant within G1000nxi - I vaguely remember they are there somewhere in the menus, but I couldn’t find them in a pinch. I have charts normally, but I forgot for yesterday’s flight… You see, I’m in VR on a Motion Simulator cockpit I built so I can’t really easily pause and look for charts in the middle of the flight… The sim is very realistic that way… But with my dual encoder control box I can easily find stuff inside G1000, if I know where to look :slight_smile:

I only meant the part where G1000 sets NAV, course and GS automatically, and why/when it does or doesn’t. In general I know how ILS works, of course.

Looks like I wasn’t clear in my question. Yes, I know how to read approach plates. And where to get them. I meant G1000 can switch and tune to ILS automatically, but sometimes it doesn’t. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, or it’s another bug, and it would be nice to manually find the frequency and course inside G1000 menus when it doesn’t work automatically. I know how to find this info in a chart and manually tune it on G1000.

Yes, that’s exactly my question. I think I saw this somewhere, but I could not find it in time when on final. I spent a couple of minutes on it and was surprised I couldn’t find it.